|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our 'Sunshine Getaway' is a private vacation home featuring two master suites and sleeping up to 10. Ideal for both families and couples, it has a very private pool set in tropical landscaping overlooking a conservation area. Have your morning cup of coffee on the covered lanai which features plenty of seating for dining and lounging. Just minutes away from Disney, Universal, Legoland, SeaWorld, shopping, fine dining & attractions This is the perfect Orlando location where you can relax and spend time with your families after a day at the attractions.
Inside find an air conditioned game room with a pool table and an XBox 360 with games and XBox Kinect you can play on the big 50 inch LCD TV -- a great place to send the kids while the adults visit in the living room or perhaps watch a movie on the flat screen television. Brought your laptop, tablet or iPod? -- There is free high-speed WiFi Internet throughout the house for you to stream a movie, search for the best places to eat, local attractions or just to keep up with your family and friends back home.
We have a formal dining room set that seats up to 8, along with a breakfast nook in the kitchen that seats 4. A well equipped kitchen features all standard appliances, blender, toaster, coffee maker, electric tea kettle, and microwave.
Time for bed? We have two suites with attached bath and large closets. The master is elegantly appointed with a king bed, flat screen TV and the large bath features private shower, separate tub, walk-in closet and dual vanities. The second master suite has a queen bed. The remaining bedrooms have two twin beds and flat screen TVs. The Living room also boasts a queen sleeper sofa.
You will be very happy to have selected our 'Sunshine Getaway' for your holiday villa. Located in a peaceful neighborhood but close to everything Orlando has to offer, we have fabulous sunset views, quiet, considerate neighbors. 'Sunshine Getaway' is an excellent value for a home that will feel like your own as soon as you walk through the door. Indian Creek is 30 minutes from the Orlando Airport and only one hour 15 minutes from the Tampa Airport.
Reserve your Sunshine Getaway today!
Our family has been enchanted by Disney vacations since our first visit many years ago. Our three daughters have grown up as Disney fans and know all the parks and their secrets as well as anyone. We have also enjoyed adventures to all the wonderful attractions and shopping in the areas nearby. We have stayed in many hotels and resorts all over Kissimmee. We love to escape the Ohio winters. As our family grew to 5 we discovered that the hotel rooms in most resorts were getting too cramped and larger quarters were too expensive. Discovering rental homes was the best thing that happened to our family vacations. You can't beat having a private pool and a house that is huge compared to any hotel room.
After renting homes many times and visiting Disney at least once a year we decided that we could actually afford to have our own place in the sun that we could share with our guests. We finally have our own winter escape that we plan to keep in the family for many years to come.
Joanne purchased this villa in 2012
Location Location Location!
We found a great place that is right in the heart of Florida and all the attractions are close by.
We fell in love with this home because it has an open floor-plan. There are no neighbors overlooking the pool so you can enjoy the pool and lanai in privacy. The lanai is shady during the hot part of the day and the ceiling fan creates a great breeze. In the evening we sit and watch the sunset and can glimpse the fireworks at Disney through the trees in the nature preserve.
Thank you for the use of your wonderful home! It really is an ideal location for all the parks and eating out locally.
The pool was a little chilly when we came, but the management company came out and sorted this the same day which was great friendly service.
We founbd Discovery Cove well worth a visit, as well as all the parks of course.
Your home really completed a memorable holiday for us all. If I was to mention one critic, it would be goo to have some milk, tea/coffee left in the kitchen, as after a long flight arriving at 10-11pm at night that would have been much appreciated.
We will certainly recommend your home to our friends and family in the U.K.
First off, let me say thank you for allowing us to stay in your home. But my first Negative is: In the Master Bedroom connected to the pool. The Bed spread and linen was not the cleanest. The lien had sheds of hair on them. and so did some of the towels. Second: The pool was not cleaned at all. I had to call the management company to get Maintenance over to clean the pool before we could get in it. Which they did come almost 4 hours later. Third: I also had to advice Maintenance about a very bad Ant problem around the pool area. And some inside the kitchen area. Last: there was no additional toilet tissue, garbage bags or dish detergent to wash the dishes with. Now I can say that my kids did enjoy the Game Room area a lot and so did my Husband lol. Overall, the House was Beautiful. You just need to do a little more better with house keeping.
Thank You For The Stay,
We loved this house. It was large enough for everyone to be comfortable. Everyone had a room of their own. It was furnished nicely. The pool and game room were a hit with the kids.
It was convenient to Disney and restaurants.
We definitely plan to see if this house is available our next vacation to the Orlando area and have already recommended it to our friends.
The property was great, we had a great time. The only complaint I would have is there was no basic essentials for the kitchen like garbage bags, paper towels, dish soap, salt, pepper etc. most places I've stayed had that kind of stuff included, but other than that we loved the place.
The house is very good and is located in a reasonable distance from all major parks (around 20 min).
We have a small problem that was promptly solved.
We were not able to use the pool and the barbecue due to a longer than expected lead time.
We are northerners and like to get away from the snow and cold for awhile in the Winter. We have stayed at this home twice and will be staying again in 2016 for a month. The home is spacious, clean and close to all the parks, stores, restaurants, etc.. The owners are nice to deal with and make sure everything is perfect. We like the area and will continue to return as long as possible. We highly recommend this house for families wanting to "do Disney". It is only 4 miles from the parks.
We stayed at this home for 9 nights at the end of August. We couldn't have been more thrilled with this property. We have stayed at 5 different vacation homes in the Orlando in the past, and this was by far our favorite. The location is fantastic - literally 5 minutes to Disney.
1. The owners were extremely easy and helpful to communicate with.
2. The home feels brand new. Everything was clean and well maintained. It appears nearly everything has been replaced in the house in the last few months (paint, furniture, new tile, new blinds, new decor). Every room has a brand new flat screen TV (including a LARGE flat screen TV in the living room AND game room). There are also brand new ceiling fans in every bedroom, the living room and game room.
3. We loved the fact that the entire house is tiled. No dirty carpet and the tile feels nice and cool in the hot Florida climate.
4. No neighbors behind the house.
5. The management company - Lowery's was great. This was, by far, the best experience we have ever had with a management company. They were polite, professional and very responsive when we called. We called for a few random things (toilet seat broken, utensil caddy missing from dishwasher, etc) and they were there in less than an hour! I would not hesitate to book ANY home that Lowery's manages.
6. The house was designed for a large group. There is comfortable seating for 6 in big, overstuffed leather sofas in the living room. There is also seating for up to 8 at the dining room table.
7. Lots of extras - blu ray player, pool toys, xbox 360 with kinnect, beach towels, etc.
8. Wonderful, large master bathroom with a separate soaking tub, large walk in shower and large walk in closet.
9. Very nice interior - the homes in Indian Creek were obviously built to a higher standard than some of the other vacation homes in the area. Little touches like lots of extra closet space, vaulted ceilings, and arches really add a luxurious touch.
10. There was a very nice playground about a 3 minute walk away.
11. The neighborhood was very quiet. We never saw any of our neighbors!
12. The pictures from the listing are very recent and accurate.
Cons: (very minor, none would prevent us from returning)
1. No blackout curtains - no biggie, but it would be a nice touch.
2. The garage (game room), despite being air conditioned, always seemed to be 15 degrees warmer than the rest of the house.
We would definitely return!
Our 'Sunshine Getaway' is in Indian Creek situated close to everything and is within 2 minutes of the Formosa Gardens Shopping Plaza with supermarket, shops and restaurants.
Walt Disney World Resort is only 5 minutes away and the nearest theme park is Animal Kingdom.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 19 2017 - Apr 22 2017
3 night minimum stay
Jun 11 2017 - Aug 26 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
|Loss/Damage Waiver||$45 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
$100 (+ tax) Cleaning fee will be waived for stays over 8 nights.
Extras services are available for purchase:
Pool Heat, Crib, BBQ, Travel Insurance, Roll-away bed, Early check-in, Late check-out, Welcome Started Pack (Food)