This magnificent estate was built in 1901, by a famous Adirondack builder. The only great camp as they are called, in the village of lake placid. Overlooking whiteface mtn. And beautiful lake placid. Once owned by President Trujillo of Cuba. Convenient walk to downtown and all amenities, beaches ,shops, restaurants, theatre. Sitting atop signal hill, with lots of privacy, great for family gatherings, weddings, winter or summer...beautiful porches and gardens.
Keywords: great camp