- Easy access to Rosemary Town Center
- Third floor unit overlooking St. Augustine Park
- 2 Adult Bikes
- Walking distance to Rosemary Community Pools
LOCATION: Walking distance to Rosemary Community Pools, Easy access to Rosemary Town Center
DETAILS: Situated just north of Rosemary Beach's Town Center, Palmer Flat is a luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom condo that offers everything you need for your next beach retreat. Relax on the third floor balcony over looking St. Augustine Park or take the short walk into Rosemary's Town Center and explore the variety of dining and shopping venues. The fully equipped kitchen looks out to the open living and dining area that offers a great place for entertaining on night spent in. There are fabulous accommodations for up to six guests making Palmer Flat a great destination for a small family or couples getaway. Browse photos and book your next stay with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 2 adult bikes provided, views of St. Augustine Park. This property comes with no covered parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
In addition, you also have access to the these fantastic Rosemary Beach amenities:
- Coquina Pool: open daily to residents and guests from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sky Pool: open daily to residents and guests from 6am to 10pm (Adult Only Hours, 6am – 9am & 8pm – 10pm)
- Cabana Pool: open daily to residents and guest from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Barbados Pool: open daily to residents and guest from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.