Best Beachfront Location at Sunset Beach! Hale Kai Nani(45 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms 2 FULL Bathrooms, (Sleeps 6-8)
The best kept secret directly on the sands of Sunset Beach, the North Shore of O'ahu Hawai'i. Hale Kai Nani 'House of the beautiful sea' is a private and secure luxurious oasis for the discriminating traveler and/or family. Come and relish paradise in this charming and discreet home dressed in old Hawaiian style. This is a newly renovated and manicured beachfront property from top to bottom. Complete with state of the art electronics in every room, high speed communications, high end appliances and master air conditioning. This is the property that you will plan to come back to year after year. Hawaiiana, original art work, massive lava walls and outdoor lava shower, old Hawaii at its best. No excuses, clean, fresh and inviting. No other home can come close to how this property makes everyone feel ,day and night, this is Hawaiian luxury living.
Keywords: True Beachfront
Member since: 2006
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- This home warms your every sense as well as your heart. Off to bed with the surf pounding, indulge in quality bedding, secure grounds and expansive windows facing the ocean. The master bedroom/sitting room is complete with air conditioning and a secluded outdoor lava shower offering hot/cold water, ocean views, and privacy. One of the finest experiences that the Hawaiian Islands can offer! This is a mini-Four Seasons Resort. 3 bedrooms, 2 FULL bathrooms with toilet/tub/shower combination, a master sitting room with air-conditioning, flat screen TV, and private attached 3rd outdoor hot/cold shower. An amazing 5 Star experience awaits!...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Hale Kai Nani is featured in Hawaii Homes and Remodel Magazine. A 5 star property in every sense! Bonnie, the official greeter of the property has retired, however her daughter in law, Stephanie has taken over and will welcome you with warm ALOHA and gracious hospitality. She has lived on-island almost her whole life and brings a special ALOHA spirit to the home. She actually grew up in the house as a little girl and was married on property! Stephanie learned from Bonnie who learned from the best, her father, the official greeter of Honolulu. Your vacation experience will leave nothing to be desired. We look forward to sharing Hale Kai Nani, Stephanie, and the perfect Hawaiian experience! Options:Bike, kayak, crib and toy rental available. Please inquire for website...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Botanical Garden
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Alarm System
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Local Maps
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Jan 17, 2017
5 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,500
- Processing and Handling $200
- Exit Cleaning Fee $450
- Tax Rate 13.962%
RATES ADJUST BY DATE:
PRE-WINTER Nov 15-Nov 30 $995/night
HOLIDAY/WINTER Dec. 1-Jan19 $1195/night
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
MID-STAY CLEANING $150
The cancellation policy is as follows: if you need to cancel your reservation we will gladly refund your money if the exact dates at the same rate are re-booked by another traveller. If we are unable to rebook the dates we will refund any cleaning deposit.
All guests must pay tax. Hawaii Tax ID # W77016779-01
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
On the beach at Famous Sunset Beach.Turtle Bay Resort is 10 minutes away offering world class Golf (2) courses, Lighted Tennis, Pro Shops, Spa, Helicopter rides, Horseback riding, Wedding Services, fine and casual dining. A local style bakery is walking distance, the major grocery store/gas and Starbucks is 5 minutes away. Haleiwa town is 20 minutes away with fine and casual dining, (10) surf shops, (3) shave ice, Hawaiian style furnishings, jewelry, scuba shops, all services. The Polynesia Cultural Center is 25 minutes away, Waikiki is an hour away. The 'Backyards' surf break is directly out front, see Dolphins, Whales, the resident Monk Seal, wind surfers, Hobie Cats, Big Wave Surfers, Boogie Borders, Fishermen, Kayakers, Night Divers. Collect shells, Spearfish, Fish, walk, Swim, Sun, Bonfire Pit all directly out front. 7 Minute beach front walk to the Sunset Beach Contest site, A World Class Surf Break. Ted's Bakery for real Hawaiian style Breakfast and plate lunch 10 minute walk.
Pure bliss under the coconut trees. Enjoy the shade or soak up the sun.
Ohana style lava rock BBQ off covered lanai
Beautiful lava rock walls lead to private beach access
Magnificent coconut palms...uplit at night
Front door leads to private gated yard
Hawaiiana furnishings original art collection LCD/DVD/CD/WIRELES
Beautiful oceanside Double Bed with slider to Lanai
Ocean facing King bed with spectacular ocean views!
Exterior Hot/Cold shower with built in bench and ocean view. Nothing like it!
Private dual gates offer complete privacy and security
Over-sized covered Lanai for oceanfront dining and relaxing!
Teak table with ocean view indoor dining
Private Beach access and pure relaxation under the coconut trees!
Exotic wood and granite kitchen and island dining
Big Island Ohia Logs frame covered lanai dining
Massive wall to wall glass door sliders lead to covered lanai
Pebble stone Japanese style shower/bath
Sitting room within ocean-facing king bedroom. Private slider to ext. shower.
3rd bedroom-choice of king(as shown)or set of twin beds. Bathroom in bedroom.
3rd bedroom option-twin beds as shown or a king(see photo). Bathroom in bedroom
Lava rock BBQ for a true Hawaiian style BBQ experience!
Inviting private tropical courtyard awaits you
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM