Feel the Ocean Breeze in This Stunning Oceanfront Condo at the Wonderful Cliffs!(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Airy open floor plan condo w/Cal King Bedroom, Queen sleeper sofa, 2 Baths
Keywords: Oceanview, Seaside, Condo
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- On floor 1
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- California King size bed in master bedroom with full bedroom set. Rooms having ceiling fans to promote ocean breeze. Sliding glass doors continuation of air flow from ocean facing living room throughout condo. Comfortable queen size sleeper sofa in living room accommodates two more guests. Master bath is accessible through bedroom. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms: 1 in living room, and 1 in master bedroom
- Putting green, tennis courts, basketball courts, bike rental, shuffleboard, beach rentals, walking path, on-site tour desk, jungle gym for young kids, business center, community center and small fitness room. WiFi access throughout resort. Check-in at front desk for parking pass and pool passes. Resort activities and activity booking center on-site. Tennis rackets and basket balls available at no charge at front desk. Tennis balls should be in unit. ...moreless
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 14 - Sep 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Resort out cleaning fee $165
- Refundable Damage Deposit $50
- Tax Rate 13.5%
Resort out cleaning services: $165 added to all stays.
There are no parking fees and wi-fi is free.
Guests should bring there own herbs and spices with them as the housekeeping staff won't keep them in rental units.
For your convenience, there is a wonderful concierge staff on site that can made reservation.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: We visited Kauai in 2000 and fell in love with the island, and especially The Cliffs Resort in Princeville. Since our purchase date, The Cliffs has transformed into one of the premier resorts on the North Side. The stunning pools, friendly staff and list of on site activities provide lots of options when you just don't want to leave the resort. World class beaches are a short drive away. Its the reason we keep coming every year. We hope you love this as much as our family does. Mahalo, The Salbilla family
- Primary: + 8473567640
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy expansive ocean views and wonderful ocean breezes from this unit.
California king bed (we have since updated the bed, mattress, tables and art).
Quiet back lanai off the bedroom let the trade winds in. with comfortable chairs
Updated dining room set.
Light and airy living room showcasing some great local photography.
Comfortable queen size sleeper sofa.
Even from the entryway, you can see the ocean in the distance.
View of our building. Unit is the second from the left on the ground floor!
The view with a two minute walk on the bluff. You can see turtles in the surf.
View of Bali Hai from Black Pot beach in Hanalei.
Spend a day visiting the majestic Waimea canyon the other side of the island.
Frolicking where the mountain meets the ocean.
Relaxing lounge chairs are perfect for watching the sun set in the evenings.
Spacious bedroom leading to quiet lanai.
Watch ocean waves while cooking in the kitchen. Whales swim by in winter!
Guest bathroom with linen closet.
A view into the living room.
Private master bathroom with full shower.
Watching the waves come in from the lanai.
One of the BBQs that guests can use to cook fish from The Dolphin restaurant.
Hiking down to Queen's bath without leaving Princeville.
Enjoy stunning Ke'e beach, a short drive away.
The cathedrals on the Napali by way of the "UFO" boat. A great trip.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.