Enjoy Traverse City, Petoskey, Charlevoix from Lakeside Home(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
Relax from the moment you arrive, in this Lakeside, newly Redecorated Open-Floor Plan Home. Enjoy the clean, clutter-free living area, or bask in the sun on the front Deck while hummingbirds dart about sipping nectar from the feeder. Centrally located between Petoskey and Traverse City, Pike’s Cove Cottage, LLC allows you the flexibility to stay put and enjoy nature or venture out for some city fun.
* 3 Bedrooms with Double Beds
* 1 Bath w/Shower (no tub)
* 2 Sofas in Living Area – 1 opens into a Sleeper-Bed
* Washer & Dryer
* Shared Dock (Mooring for up to 16' boat available-Jun thru Oct)
* Front Deck w/Built-in Seating & Extra Chairs
* Charcoal Grill
* Quiet Neighborhood
Other amenities include Badminton Set, Paperbacks, a Booklet on Local Attractions, Towels, Linens, Hairdryer, Cookware and Utensils. Some Spices, Coffee, Tea and Other Condiments are also supplied.
Pike’s Cove Cottage, LLC is located on Benway Lake, one of 7 connecting lakes on the Antrim County Upper Chain O’ Lakes. We encourage you to either bring your own boat or rent a boat locally to thoroughly enjoy all that the Chain O’ Lakes has to offer. You can easily access 5 of the lakes, including the 1,520 acres of Intermediate Lake by way of the canals in a small to medium sized boat. The scenery and wildlife along the canals is breathtaking.
NEARBY ACTIVITIES and AMENITIES:
* Golfing (We recommend Antrim Dells on Lake Michigan – 15-minutes)
* Fishing – Benway & Connecting Lakes
* Full Service Spa – Just steps from your door
* Sail Boat Cruise – Charlevoix – 25 minutes
* Swimming at either of 2 local Beaches – 10-minutes
* Boating – 3 Launches, including a Sandy Launch within 1/2 mile
* Fine Dining – 2 restaurants within 10 minutes
* Casual Dining – 4 restaurants within 10 minutes
* Traverse City – Cherry Festival – Late June/Early to mid-July (search online for specific dates/events) - 50 minutes
* Petoskey – Gaslight Shopping District – 50 minutes
* Mackinac City / Mackinac Island – 1 hour
* Charlevoix – Venetian Festival – Late July (search online for specific dates/events) - 25 minutes
* Alden – Quaint shops – 30-minutes
* Torch Lake – Crystal Clear 18,770 Acre Lake – 10-minutes
* Bellaire – Shanty Creek, Golfing, Fine Dining, Movie Theater & More – 15-minutes
* Elk Rapids Village – Quaint Town with Several Antique & Small Shops – 30-minutes
Whatever you desire from one day to the next, it all awaits you at Pike’s Cove Cottage, LLC.
Interested in more information about the area? Sign up for our periodic Newsletter.
Send email by clicking on 'EMAIL OWNER' button below and include PIKE’S COVE COTTAGE, LLC – NEWSLETTER as the first line of your message.
Keywords: Lake, Cottage, Traverse City, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Boating, Fishing, Lakeside, Rental, Home, Dock, Central Lake, Benway Lake, Intermediate Lake, Torch Lake, Chain O Lakes, Summer, Vacation Home, Vacation, Up North, Venetian Festival, Cherry Festival, Spa, Up North Cottage
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- 900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Double Beds (3), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Shower Stall Only - No Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 6%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Cedar Shake Home with Lakeside Deck
Lake View from Dock
View from Dock
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.