Romantic Oceanfront, Heated Pool, Tennis and Basketball, Wifi(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, sleeps 4, ocean front
We have 2 HDTVs, a 42 inch in the living room and a 32 inch in the bedroom! You have a full-size kitchen with new appliances. It’s equipped with a stove, oven, microwave and the dishwasher makes clean up a breeze. The kitchen has everything you need; dishes, utensils, pots and pans, coffeemaker, coffee grinder, teapot, dish towels and soaps, so you control your food budget. Enjoy the open layout and the ocean view from the kitchen.
Having a well-equipped kitchen with full-size appliances means you can cook anything from gourmet food to macaroni and cheese, so you control your food budget. The open-layout makes it easy to stay involved with the action and you have a view of the ocean from the kitchen!
Experience the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean in this comfortable and cozy condo. Wake up to the sensuous ocean breeze. The condo was designed with your complete comfort in mind. High End Furnishings are throughout including bath sheets and luxurious linens which are continuously replaced.
Atlantic Ocean and Wildlife: Enjoy breathtaking sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean when you step out to the balcony for a cup of coffee or tea. Wake up to the view of Dolphins, Porpoise, Manatee, Pelicans, Crabs and Eagles. The Space Coast is home to the largest Sea Turtle nesting area in the United States.
We are just 45 minutes away from Orlando International Airport and the attractions (Disney, Sea World, Universal, etc.) Just follow Highway 528 east to the resort. We are Easy to find and Close to everything.
Whether you call your home away from home, a Holiday Home or Self-Catering rental, you will feel at home here.
We also have a 2 bedroom condo on HomeAway #3011831. For more photos of our 1 & 2 bedroom condos check out TLC Condo on Facebook
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 610 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 elevators
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Luxury and complete relaxation await you in the master bed and bath. Couples will love it. Romance is about being Pampered and that is what we do at TLC Condo! With King size pillow top mattress, 400 thread count sheets, Lands End Bath sheets instead of standard towels, Pacific Coast AllerRest ® down pillows, towel warmer, over-sized shower with custom double shower head. The Peaceful bedroom and master bath includes Elegant bedding and a TV and DVD. The living room has a full size sleeper sofa.The living room has an unobstructed view of the ocean, let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The Master Bath is an Escape with an two person shower with custom shower head. It has 2 adjustable Rotating shower heads, offering a choice of two different spray settings – normal for cool refreshment or soothing relaxation, and Massage to relieve tense muscles. Its movable shower arm enables you to switch from the overhead shower to side shower position in one easy movement. The extras include a Towel Warmer for drying your towels and swimsuits, and Lands End Bath Sheets. The 2nd bathroom is a Full Bath with tub/shower. Adults and kids have their own bathroom, so everyone can get ready at the same time....moreless
- There is Wi-Fi in the condo so you can bring your laptop. The library is just two blocks away and they have internet access with printer to print your boarding pass. The Resort has an Oceanside heated swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Tennis courts and Basketball courts. Jump into the crystal clear pool and enjoy the hot tub and sauna. There is a Tea Pot for your afternoon tea and a Malt Maker. The living room has a sofa, Leather Recliner, ottoman, Books and Games, TV, DVD, and stereo. The kitchen is well-equipped with full-size appliances.The condo and surrounding property is absolutely Gorgeous, in amazing condition, well-furnished, and well-kept.ACTIVITIES: Cruises * Kennedy Space Center * Nature Tours * Boat rentals and tours * Windsurfing * Parasail * Skydive * Volleyball * Birding * Airboat rides * Golfing * Canaveral National Seashore * Rent a Harley * Shopping at Cocoa Village * Funtasia Family Fun Center * Skateboard...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Small Cooler
- Tennis Court
- Walkway To Water
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
January - April $139-$159
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $60 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
We are licensed by the State of Florida , Division of Hotels and Restaurants. We pay sales tax to the State of Florida and Brevard County.
* If you desire a last minute get away and we have a vacancy, give us a call.
* Rates subject to change without notice until reservation is confirmed.
* NO PETS ALLOWED
* NO Smoking inside the condo
* Must be 21 or older to rent
* Some rates may be negotiable.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Kayak, Fish, Surf, Swim and Beachcomb right in front of the condo.We are centrally located; you can walk to the Cocoa Beach Pier and enjoy Drinks or Dinner in a restaurant over the ocean. And world famous Ron Jon’s is just minutes away.
Explore Kennedy Space Center and the Astronaut Hall of Fame at Cape Canaveral. It’s just 15 minutes away. Visit Canaveral National Seashore and Photograph the wildlife. Make sure you visit historic Cocoa Village for its Unique shops and excellent restaurants.
We are just 45 minutes away from Orlando International Airport and the attractions (Disney, Sea World, Universal, etc.) Just follow Highway 528 east to the resort. We are easy to find and close to everything.
Other Activities: Kayak, photograph wildlife, cruise, Kennedy Space Center, boat rentals
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: We bought our condo in 2001.
Why the Owner Chose Sea Shore Townhouses, Cape Canaveral, FL, USA:
We bought our property when our daughter was doing an internship at Kennedy Space Center. We love this beautiful resort. Lots of people involved in the space program stay here.
- Primary: +1 321.613.3958 Eastern time - Florida, USA
Links to more information:
Peaceful setting right on the beach
Beach and ocean view from the balcony
Watch the fun at the heated pool and on the beach
Coffee and pastries, what could be better?
Full kitchen with dishwasher, fridge with ice maker, microwave, and oven
View of the ocean from the sofa sleeper.
Chaise lounge sofa converts to queen bed and chair converts to twin bed
Beautiful open floor plan
King size pillow-top mattress, attached bathroom
Master bath, oversized shower with double showerhead
Sleeper chair converts to a single bed.
2 tennis courts
You have arrived at TLC Condo
View from the balcony of ocean, heated pool and hot tub.
Immaculate kitchen with full size appliances
You can't get any cleaner than this!
See and hear the ocean from living room sofa bed
Reflection of ocean view from living room and balcony
Sofa converts to a full chaise lounge for watching TV and the ocean
Master bedroom is a Caribbean retreat
Luxurious master bath
Golf at the Cocoa Beach Country Club
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.