This luxury condo was completely remodeled in April 2010. The property manager tells me it is THE nicest unit in the entire Beaver Village complex of 200+ units, which is reflected in the 75+ 5-Star reviews that I've received from previous guests! My unit is a 10 minute walk to some of the best restaurants in the Village of Winter Park and 7-10 minutes from the base of the Winter Park Ski Area by a free bus that comes every 15 minutes to my building's entrance during peak hours. It's also a 3 minute walk to the condo complex clubhouse with free indoor pool, multiple whirlpools and a sauna. The clubhouse has had extensive updates to the pool area in the past year! This is a 3rd floor end unit with vaulted ceilings and a beautiful view of the Continental Divide off the front porch. Here are the highlights of the remodeled condo:
• Free Wifi with 100% coverage inside condo. A significant upgrade was made by the HOA this summer resulting in very high speed Wifi with superb coverage throughout my unit.
• Top end Bosch High Efficiency washer and dryer.
• All new furniture, including 2 new queen mattresses added in January 2015 and new living room furniture including a queen size sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress and rocker/recliner added in December 2015.
• Master bathroom has a Mr. Steam steam shower.
• Guest bedroom has a Jacuzzi bathtub.
• Granite counter tops in kitchen/bathrooms with new cherry cabinets and roll out drawers (kitchen).
• Weber grill on the back deck connected to unlimited natural gas.
• Top End HDTV entertainment center
- 48in Samsung 1080p "Smart" HDTV (Upgraded in December 2015)
- Comcast upgrade to Xfinity Dual Recording HD-DVR and 150 HDTV channels including all ESPN, national news and Denver channels.
- Sony sound-bar with wireless Bluetooth subwoofer which also allows streaming of music from smart phones, tablets or laptops with Bluetooth
- Sony Blu-ray/DVD player
- Logitech Harmony 1 remote for seamless coordination of all devices.
- Extensive Blu-ray/DVD library (additional DVD's available at clubhouse).
- A 40in Roku HDTV was added to the master bedroom this fall in response to several past and potential guests who asked for it.
• A tankless energy-efficient hot water heater for limitless hot water.
• All new doors, rough cedar baseboard/casing, tile in kitchen/entrance/bathrooms and carpet.
• Walls are decorated beautifully with artwork from local artists and European art.
• Front door electronic combination lock (no need to share a key).
• Fireplace upgraded this summer to high output radiant heat logs, windproof pilot and remote.
• Ample supply of new pots, pans, dishes, silverware, knives and small appliances including coffee pot/grinder, toaster, and blender/food processor.
We have seen deer, moose and other wildlife from the back deck. For the adventure minded, you can ski back from the mountain in 45 minutes - we've done it many times as a family!
PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to provide an allergy free unit, our condo is non smoking and 'petless'.
Keywords: Recently remodeled luxurious condo. This is a top floor end unit with vaulted ceilings and a beautiful view of the Continental Divide.