Beachfront Condo Prime Season Weeks Available.(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
The condo is located on the second floor and offers a beachfront view off the living room deck and an Intracoastal view off the deck of the master bedroom. The living room and full kitchen are open and inviting. Downstairs, the large deck is perfect for sunning or gathering with two private showers to rinse the sand. The spacious master bedroom has a queen-size bed, double vanity bathroom with shower, and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom has TWO double beds with full-size bathroom located directly outside the door.
Our beach get-away offers everything you need for a comfortable stay and we would love to have you as our guest. On occasion, we can offer flexibility with your schedule and look forward to making your vacation memorable.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Please add $100 departure fee and 13% Florida Sales Tax.
* $150 Security Deposit due upon reservation to secure dates; fully refunded if reservation is canceled 30 days prior to arrival date.
* We cannot offer refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
* Security Deposit is only used if damages occur otherwise once you have departed the security deposit will be returned.
* Rental fee and deposit is forfeited for last minute cancellations unless condo is re-rented for full time period.
* Rental payment to be paid 30 days prior to arrival by cashier's check, certified check, or money order written on a US Bank. Credit cards can be accepted via VRBO and are subject to additional fees.
* Check-in Saturday after 4:00 pm and check-out Saturday before 11:00 am.
* There is a $200 Holiday Premium for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Christmas.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- On floor 2
- 1250 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (2), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Baby Fold Away Crib, Baby Booster Seat
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 29 - Apr 21, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 22 - Sep 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 9 - Nov 17, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $100 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
- Tax Rate 13%
- $150 Security Deposit due upon reservation to secure dates; fully refunded if reservation is canceled 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We live in Tampa and love going to the beach condo whenever we can. We have three girls who love the beach and we have many great memories of our times at the beach.
Why the Owner Chose Indian Shores, FL, USA:
We used to live in one of the larger units but decided to move to Tampa closer to work. Before we put it on the market we offered one of the other owners a chance to trade our 3 bedroom place for their 2 bedroom condo. They jumped on it and we moved to South Tampa. So now we have the best of both worlds.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Piper's Nest only has 10 units. About half the owners live there or use it on the weekends and the other half rent. All the owners are very friendly and good people. They make all our renters feel right at home.
- Primary: (813) 839-3791
- Secondary: (813) 493-9891 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Clean Kitchen and Dining Area with tile floors.
Large Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet.
2nd Bedroom has two double beds.
Beachfront view from unit on top floor back left.
Intercoastal view from bedroom deck, no extra charge!
Beautiful sunsets through the cattails from the deck
Private beach area allows small children roaming space while keeping them safe
Spacious Living Room with View of Gulf.
Master Bedroom has Second Deck with Intercoastal View.
Fireplace for the Rare Cold Night.
Gulf View from Living Room Deck
Family friendly atmosphere
Every night is a different sunset
Private Beach area gives you privacy from beach walkers
Plenty of Recreational Activities Close By
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.