Villa Julia - Exceptional Jacuzzi - Perfect Location - Close to Village & Beach
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
NEW : extension and remodelation 2014
* New swimming pool terrace with lighted laminar jets
* New natural rock jacuzzi (8 seaters)
* New lounge and bar/BBQ area on the roof
* New professional kitchen (for private chef / half-board option)
400 meters (1/4 mile) from the beach and from the village center (grocery stores, bars, restaurants)
* Car, motorbike or ATV recommended
* 50% deposit required : wire transfer (free) or Paypal (+75 USD)
* Meals option : Breakfast & dinner included - 29/35 USD per person / day if booked for the entire stay (15/19 USD for children 12 y.o.) - Prices depend upon number of guests
* Included : kayak & paddle board
* Free access to LT Beach & Sailing Club
Homeaway is not able to calculate correct quotations (bad exchange rate EUR/USD, number of guests not taken into account, no possibility of choosing a payment method, etc...); please check the OFFICIAL USD RATES and send me an inquiry. I will send you a detailed quotation in USD.
CC PAYMENT now available via PAYPAL !
Hooked on top of a small cliff dominating the center of the village, Villa Julia has more to offer than any other rental villa...
A few steps away from the village and its shops (the Paseo is at about 400 meters), Villa Julia is located on a small hill overlooking the ocean and the village houses, at an altitude of about 100 meters; it will easily host up to 11 guests in the greatest comfort, among a contemporary luxurious decor which combines sobriety and refinement.
NEW : natural rock jacuzzi on the roof + lounge area with BBQ
Villa Julia Concept: Villa Julia was designed by a team of young and very promising Argentinian architects (the ones who designed the acclaimed Villa Sofia) with 3 objectives :
1) Contemporary lines : the owner wish was that Villa Julia offer clear modern looks, but do not look like any other villa in Las Terrenas; also volumes had to be big and different, adapting to the main asset of the location : the views!!!
2) Integration into nature : the plans of Villa Julia were thought to 'hide' the house in the nature without spoiling the panoramas; the main building roof is even covered by a beautiful garden of lawn and tropical plants!
3) Comfort and privacy : Villa Julia is luxuriously equipped with the best quality modern furniture and equipments, and nonetheless close to the beach and village, offers the quietest environment in town!
VILLA JULIA IS DIFFERENT !
Facilities and services: Villa Julia offers a full range of facilities :
- automatic portal, private parking, full staff, day&night security, 6/7 cleaning service, optional cook, ...
- air conditioning, modern bathrooms, privates patios and terraces, outdoor showers
- washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, wine cellar, oven, microwave, outdoor grill, ice maker, ...
- large flat TV screen, satellite, internet access, DVD, hifi system, nightly colored pool, ...
- infinity pool with a flying sunbathing deck and numerous depths platforms, colored laminar jets tunnel....
At Villa Julia, everything was designed for your comfort !
Entertainment: Besides the classical activities of a tropical destination, Villa Julia's main asset is to be located in... Las Terrenas !!!
Las Terrenas is unique :
Excursions to National parks or local producers are a few minutes away.
For the watersports oriented : scuba-diving, surf, windsurf, kitesurf, sailing or deep sea fishing....
Did you know that kite-surf was invented in Las Terrenas ?
Do you prefer biking, horseback riding or golfing ?
Gastronomy is not just a word here ! The big number of Italian, Spanish and French residents of Las Terrenas logically made it a culinary destination for all the fine food adepts. Besides the tasty local cuisine, restaurants serving food from all over the world have flourished : seafood, pastas, pizzas, sushi, Tex Mex, burgers, beach BBQ, French elite gastronomy, paellas, tapas, etc...
And if you just want to party? You will just have not enough time to experience all what Las Terrenas has to offer !
Member since: 2009
- 400 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Available
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Mountain View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Fully Fenced Property
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
HOLIDAYS 2016-2017 10 Guests
Dec 17 - Jan 8, 2017
7 night min stay
WINTER 2017 1-4 Guests
Jan 9 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
SPRING 2017 1-4 Guests
May 1 - Jul 14, 2017
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- CC Payment on this site $160.00
- Wire Transfer $0.00
- CC Payment / Paypal $53.33
- Taxes Not included
PARTY OF 5 TO 11 GUESTS : ADD 1.000 USD PER WEEK - Please inquire
Reservation : 50% deposit required
DOWN PAYMENT: transfer, CC or Paypal.
Rates are indicative - OFFICIAL RATES : see www.villa-julia-caraibes.com
ASK FOR A PRECISE QUOTE IN USD.
Long stays : -20% from the 8th day
Security deposit : 500 USD
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Villa Julia is perfectly located, in a very quiet environment, but close to everything you need for ideal vacations in Las Terrenas.
Between a visit to the National Park of Los Haitises and a long bath in the clear waters of the Cascadas del Limon, well deserved after a beautiful horseback climb through the forest, you will have plenty of time to join a quad (4 wheels) excursion and discover cultural specifics like a family owned coffee plantation and enjoy tropical fruits or cigar tasting.
For the watersports oriented, surf, windsurf, kitesurf, sailing or deep sea fishing are available through local clubs, hotels or agencies. With a total security.
Did you know that kite-surfing was invented in Las Terrenas ?
For the more adventurous, a scuba-diving trip among colorful tropical fishes can be a fantastic option; unless they prefer, during wintertime, a tour to Samana Bay with Kim Bedall's team to watch the biggest that Mother Nature has to offer: whales !
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: In love of las Terrenas since my first visit in 2004, I immediately chose it as my second home... It is now my first home and I truly enjoy making my best to make our guests discover our paradise !
Why the Owner Chose La Iglesia, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic:
When I arrived in LT, there was no luxury villa in the area. I chose this 'loma' (hill) because of its fantastic location : in the middle of the village, at a few steps from the beach, but very quiet and really above the crowd, in a very peaceful site which benefits from the Alises Winds. I wanted to build a luxury home, but totally unique in its conception and decoration; reading our guests comments, I think I really reached my goal ! Villa Julia is unique !
Beautiful Villa Julia by night
Villa Julia in the sun
Modern living room
Property from above
Quiet moments in the green
Our brand new Jacuzzi
The lounge on the roof !
Overlooking the ocean
The Master Suite's private roof terrace
Sunbathing in front of the sea !
Magnificent and wild beaches
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.