Spectacular Great Pond Family Compound(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Year Round Home plus 3 Seasonal Cottages (2 Rebuilt), Private Waterfront
Also included are 3 cottages as follows:
Cottage 1: Rebuilt in 2005 with 2 bedrooms, plus a large 2nd floor loft and a 1/2 bath. The 1st floor includes all hardwood flooring, full screen porch, 2 bedrooms, full kitchen and a bathroom. The entire cottage was rebuilt using 'V' match pine paneling and ceilings for a 'campy feel'. Sleeps 8.
Cottage 3: Cottage 3 sits within feet of the water next to a concrete patio and gives the feel of being on a ship. Completely renovated in 2005. Includes 3 bedrooms, plus a sleeper sofa. Like Cottage 1; Cottage 3 has pine panel walls and ceilings and hardwood floors on the 1st floor. Cottage 3 sleeps 6. In addition to expansive lawns and views; this property includes a large concrete patio next to the water. There is also a docking system, a raft, and mooring for your boat.
NOTE: The Water For The Cottages Is From The Lake and is NOT Drinkable. The main house has well water.
Four kayaks are provided for use during your stay.
Great Pond is the 3rd largest lake in Maine and a great place to 'getaway'. The Belgrade Lakes Region has a long tradition as being one of Maine's premiere year around vacation destination.
The Belgrade Lakes Region is known as an outdoor paradise, with recreational activities for all ages and seasons. Less than 1.5 hours to Portland, Freeport, Bangor, Mid-coast, Sugarloaf, etc... and within 15 minutes to great golf at Belgrade Lakes Golf Course.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- Max. occupancy 26
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 26
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- The property includes a year around home w/3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms, fireplace, kitchen appliances such as a dishwasher, stove, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, & a coffee maker. The main house also has a large deck, a gas grill, and outdoor seating. Also included are 3 recently renovated cottages. Each cottage has a been renovated primarily with 'V-match' pine for the classic cottage feel. Cottage 1, Camp Acadia, includes 2 bedrooms, a large 2nd floor with 4 twin beds, kitchen, family room, screened porch, and 1.5 baths. Cottage 2, camp Gannon, has a 3/4 bath, family room/bedroom combination, kitchen, and a finished porch with 2 twin beds. Cottage 3, Camp Zachary, sits within a few feet of the water. It includes 3 small bedrooms on the 2nd floor, a large family room, kitchen, screened porch, and a full bathroom. The expansive lawn slopes gradually to the water, where you will find a large concrete patio, hammock, dock, raft, and gradual sandy entry for excellent swimming....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Horseback Riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Boat Dock
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
$1600-$5950/Week Non-refundable 50% reservation deposit required at time of reservation. Remaining payment, plus $1,000 Security Deposit due 30 days prior to arrival. 7% Maine Lodging Tax will be added to the base rate. Only the year around house is available for rent from September 30 to the end of May. Will consider renting the house only and/or fewer cottages in May and September if the entire property is not rented. Oct 4-May 2 $1,600/week May 2-June 27 $5,000/week July 1-August 31 $5,950/week Sept 1-Oct 4 $5,000/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 6 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Cottages from the Water (one cottage behind trees)
Main House Family Room
Camp 'Acadia' Family Room
Camp 'Acadia' Porch
Camp 'Zachary' Kitchen
Front Cottages: Camp 'Gannon' & Camp 'Zachary'
Main House Lower Level
Camp 'Acadia' Kitchen
Camp 'Acadia'- 2nd Floor
Front Cottage (Camp 'Zachary') Family Room
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 09/18/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.