Tucked away in the exclusive Palm Acres subdivision of only 5 cul-de-sacs of homes (in the Shell Pt. Community), the setting has been described by other renters and visitors as BREATH TAKING...with canal views of the Caloosahatchee River and only mangroves across the canal...perfect for your VACATION GET-AWAY. Enjoy watching the DOLPHINS and MANATEE feeding or playing, diving PELICANS and birdlife, and schools of jumping fish. Take a STROLL along the waters edge of Shell Pt. peninsula; a SWIM in the inviting, heated pool; toss in your FISHING line from the dock; or LOUNGE on the comfortable lanai.
The LOCATION is IDEAL...just MINUTES to SANIBEL and FT. MYERS beaches as well as Bunche Beach with preserve trails and canoe park, (the Woodland's) GOLF COURSE, outlet mall, restaurants, shopping, and library...and approximately 25-30 minutes to RSW airport. The neighborhood offers miles of pleasant BIKING or WALKING, including approximately a 2 mile designated walking path along the water's edge of Shell Pt. peninsula...another great spot for DOLPHIN or MANATEE watching. Friday morning Farmer's Market is just 3 blocks away. A Concert Hall and non-denominational church are also just a few blocks away.
The one-level home is stunningly updated and well-appointed with all the COMFORTS of home. Hardwood floors are throughout and compliment the warm, tasteful decor. The living room is centered between the dining room and the game room (with pool table and stretching/exercise area). Adjacent to the dining room is a stunning kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances as well as a cozy family room...ALL WITH VIEWS of the water and walkout to the lanai/pool. The home offers a split bedroom floor plan. The master bedroom also walks onto the lanai/pool area and includes laundry off the master bath. There are 2 additional bedrooms-- one with queen bed and ensuite bathroom, and the other furnished with office desk and twin bed.
This home has been meticulously maintained. As it is our 'home', we are requesting renters who would maintain it as we do. NO SMOKERS OR PETS.
TRULY A HOME FOR PRIVACY and TRANQUIL ENJOYMENT of YOUR VACATION!
LOCAL AREA ATTRACTIONS:
- downtown Ft. Myers 1st Friday Art Crawl and 3rd Friday Music walk
- downtown Centennial Park outdoor concerts
- Lakes Park concerts, Renaissance Festival, and Wednesday Farmer's Market
- Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Theater and the Florida Repitory Theater (downtown)
- Weekend art fairs Fort Myers, Sanibel, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Naples
- MN Twins and Boston Redsox Spring Training
- Designated walking and biking path along Summerlin Rd/McGregor Blvd as well as designated bike lane to Sanibel and over the Sanibel Causeway (beautiful Causeway ride along the water!). Designated biking paths on Sanibel
- Sanibel JN Ding Darling National Wildlife and Bird Refuge
- Sanibel and Captiva shelling beaches (on the recent list of National Geographic's top 21 best beaches in the world)
- CAPTIVA CRUISES...half or full day excursions to nearby undeveloped islands (Cabbage Key, Useppa Island, Boca Grande, or Cayo Costa), dolphin and wildlife cruise, sunset entertainment cruise with music
- FREE trolley to Fort Myers Beach, Lover's Key, other beaches on Estero Island (trolley stop next to Walmart on San Carlos Blvd)
- Half-day or full-day fishing excursions and boat rentals are available at the marinas along San Carlos Blvd toward Ft. Myers Beach.
- KEY WEST EXPRESS...fast ferry travel for 1 day or several to Key West
- Reknowned Jazz artists at The Roadhouse Cafe and Twisted Vine restaurants. Other musicians at various local restaurants.
- local Brewhouses
RENTAL RATES (not including VRBO's fee charged to travelers):
January $7326/mo. U.S. (inc. tax)*
February $7659/mo. U.S. (inc. tax)*
March $7770/mo. U.S. (inc. tax)*
April $7104/mo. U.S. (inc. tax)*
May - October $6660/mo. U.S. (inc. tax)*
November & December $7104/mo. U.S. (inc. tax)*
*Additional $1000 damage deposit (refundable if property is left in same condition as upon arrival) plus $300 cleaning fee.
NO SOLICITORS PLEASE!
Keywords: Ideal South Ft. Myers Location, Palm Acres in the Shell Pt. Community, Minutes to Sanibel or Ft. Myers Beach, Woodland's Golf Blocks Away, Biking and Walking Paths, Well Appointed Private Home with Large Swimming Pool and Lanai Overlooking Mangroves and the Caloosahatchee River.