Beautiful Ocean Front Condo in Prestigious Area with Spectacular Views
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This beautifully decorated third floor condo has two spacious ocean front balconies that offer spectacular views of the beach and ocean. One balcony off the living room is covered for relaxing in the shade. The other balcony off the master bed room is open to the sky for star gazing at night and sun bathing during the day. Wireless high-speed internet service is available through out the property.
The Windjammer building is located about 25 yards from the beach and it has only four floors. Getting to and from the condo is made easy by an elevator and there are no steps to enter the unit. This together with available luggage carts makes it easy to get your luggage and supplies into the unit.
The unit has a fully equipped kitchen and charcoal grills are available outside if you are in the mood to grill a burger or some other food your family enjoys.
Cable connected TVs are available in the living room and in each bedroom. A DVD player is located in the living room and in the master bedroom. Ceiling fans in the living room and in all bed rooms.
Beach Equipment & Bike Storage: A private, locked storage room is available under the building for storing your beach equipment. Bike racks are available in case you want to bring your bike and use it to explore the island
Restaurants: There are a number of popular restaurants on the island or many more within easy driving distance. Calabash, “SEAFOOD CAPITAL OF THE WORLD”, has more than a dozen restaurants in a scenic coastal village only six miles from Ocean Isle Beach.
Other Opportunities: Ocean Isle Beach is the perfect place for a family vacation. It is has a number of activities for the family. In addition, if you want to venture off the island there are opportunities for day trips, golf, shopping and live entertainment. Several golf courses are within about five miles of the island. And, the drive to numerous activities at Myrtle Beach or to the port city of Wilmington is about 45 minutes.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
please no calls 10pm to 9am
Member since: 2010
- On floor 3
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Elevator : The building has 4 floors.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- There is a TV and a ceiling fan in each bedroom. The master bedroom also has a DVD player. Owner provides blankets and pillows for all beds but does not provide sheets, pillow cases or towels. Owner can provide contact information for rental services that will deliver these items to the unit....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Books For Adults
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 11 - Aug 18, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $95
- Tax Rate 12.75%
Payment may be made by PayPal, credit card, echeck or personal check. Rates are subject to change until confirmed in the rental agreement. Owner's cancellation policies are set forth in the Rental Agreement.
Weekly rentals only during the months June through August
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
THINGS TO DO
1. Museum of Coastal Carolina (579-1016) – located on the island at 21 East Second Street.
2. The Ingram Planetarium (575-0033) – located on Hwy 179 in The Village at Sunset Beach
3. During the summer free outdoor concerts are held many Friday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8 pm in the Museum of Coastal Carolina parking lot. Bring you own blankets and/or chairs.
4. Bike, kayak rentals – you will see the rental shop on your left after you come over the bridge to OIB.
5. Miniature golf – a few courses are located either on the island or on Hwy 179.
6. Golf courses – There are several golf courses near OIB. See the yellow pages in the Brunswick County telephone directory for a “golf map” that shows the locations.
FUN PLACES TO SHOP
1. Victoria’s Rag Patch – ladies boutique with stores on the main land in OIB and in Calabash.
2. Island Breeze - has a good selection of ladies apparel, shoes, jewelry, and related items. It is located on Hwy 179 near the bridge over the inland water way to Sunset Beach.
3. The Blue Heron – an upscale art and craft boutique located in the Food Lion shopping center in Sunset Beach.
4. Callahan’s in Calabash – has almost everything, including beach wear, seashells, model ships, Christmas decorations, garden items, art prints (some people can spend the better part of the day there).
Parking lot side of Windjammer building
Private walkway to beach
Ocean side of Windjammer building
View from balconies
Kitchen & dining bar
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM