4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom---Heated Pool (Southern Exposure)---Read Our Reviews(36 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 Bedrooms (3 King beds, 2 Twins) 4 Bathrooms en suite, Sleeps 8
This is a luxurious home in the desirable SW Cape Coral area located on a triple lot. The extra wide canal offers panoramic views and easy gulf access. The 4 bedrooms and 4 baths make it ideal for families or couples. TWO Master Suites, each with it's own sliding glass door to the pool, offer a special and rare level of privacy. The home has been recently completely refurnished. There are new kitchen accessories, new beds and linens/towels, as well as new living room furniture and TVs. The southern exposure pool has solar and electric heat and waterfall feature which along with the tiki bar inside the lanai make for perfect relaxation and entertaining. A supermarket and Walgreens drug store are within walking distance as well as several places to dine. Nearby Cape Harbor and Tarpon Point Marina offer shopping and great restaurants, including the popular Rum Runners are less than one mile away. The beaches at Sanibel Island and Ft. Myers Beach excel for shelling and sunning. Fishing, boating and golf are always popular as well. Boat arrangements are available, either with us or one of the many commercial boat rental companies.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- There are 2 separate master suites each with panoramic views of the pool and canal. The masters suites also have their own sliding glass door to the pool area. This offers an exceptional and unusual level of privacy. The first master has a king bed and bath has tub, walk in shower, large vanity with double sinks and a private toilet closet. It also has large walk-in closets. The second master has a king bed and the complete bath has shower and large vanity area. The third bedroom also has a king bed, walk-in closet, a full bath with shower. All have double bedside tables with reading lamps. The fourth bedroom has 2 twin beds and walk in closet which makes it perfect for guests and children. The complete bath for it has walk in shower and large vanity. Luxury linens, flat screen TVs and alarm clocks round out the amenities, although this very quiet neighborhood may make you unplug the alarm clock altogether....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- The lanai (screened area) is particularly large and includes the pool and spa as well as the Tiki bar. A portion of the lanai area is covered so a shady spot to relax is always available. There are plenty of chairs as well as a table and cocktail table for relaxing, dining and entertaining. The Tiki bar, with refrigerator, movable gas grill and iPod docking station, is a terrific spot to enjoy that laid-back SW Florida lifestyle. The light and airy great room, with 52' flatscreen and DVD, flows into the kitchen with dinette and bar with barstools. The formal dining area is perfect for more elegant dinners and features a large expandable table with seating up to eight. There is a separate office area with french doors for quiet reading or use of the internet. Oversized quad glass doors that slide over one another allow you to completely open the house to the pool area for complete indoor/outdoor enjoyment. Off street parking is available in the circle drive....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- ISDN Access
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Paper Towels
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Boat Dock
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 17 - Apr 29, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Apr 30 - Nov 17, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $200 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $800
- Tax Rate 11%
All house rental fees are subject to 11% Florida Hospitality Tax.
Cleaning fee: 1-4 guests $200, 5-8 guests $225
$800 refundable damage deposit required.
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Rate quoted is for 1 to 4 people. There is a $35.00 fee per week for each additional person.
A processing fee of 2.5% will apply for use of credit card. A processing fee of 3.5% will apply for use international credit card use.
Please note a fee of 250.00 per week will apply to Christmas, New Years, Easter and 4th of July holidays.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Cape Coral is a vibrant and friendly community with all the beauty that you expect from Southwest Florida. With over 400 miles of canals - boating, fishing, and water sports are a significant enhancement to our quality of life.
Cape Coral is made up of 114 square miles of land and is the largest city in Southwest Florida and the largest between Tampa and Miami. With golf courses, tennis courts, boat ramps, athletic parks, natural preserves, and more, the quality of life in Cape Coral is second to none.
Third bedroom with ensuite bath
New 7 person hot tub/whirlpool
View from canal
New front load washer and dryer
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.