Kauai Highway Update 19 June 2018:
Thank you for your interest in my vacation rental. Unfortunately, due to highway damage from the floods, the home is inaccessible. Please check back in October 2018.
Property: Two level 3bedroom/3.5bath located on the North Shore of Kauai across from Kephui Beach (5 min walk) in Haena. We are about 2 miles (3.2km) from Kee Beach and Kalalau trail and about 1 mile (1.6km) from Tunnels Beach. The beautiful town of Hanalei is about 7 miles (11.2km) from the home.
Main house: 2bedroom with king size beds/2 full bathrooms on lower level. Upstairs has living room, dining area, kitchen, ½ bathroom. Front lanai accessible from living room and front yard via stairs. Back lanai is accessible only from kitchen. Laundry room is on first floor behind the house and is accessible only from outside.
Master suite: is located on the second level adjacent to the main house. It is accessible from the outside and the main house via sky bridge. It has its own full bathroom, cal king size bed, lanai, and small living area.
Activities: Kauai is a lush garden island offering many outdoor activities.
• Water Activities: kayak tours on rivers and ocean, wave surfing, wind surfing, jetski surfing, parachute surfing, stand up paddleboarding, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, fishing, boat tours.
• Hiking: For the more experienced hikers Kalalau Trail is a must. This world renowned trail is located about 2 miles (3.2km) from the home. It offers an unforgettable hike with amazing views of Napali Coast.
• Sightseeing: Kauai has amazing scenic drives and jaw dropping vistas. Napali Coast, Waimea Canyon (aka Grand Canyon of the Pacific), Hanalei Valley are just a few.
• Luau: No Hawaii vacation is complete without Luau. The Smith Family Garden Luau offers an amazing experience.
• Golf: Kauai has some amazing golf courses. Princeville Makai Golf Club is about 8 miles (12.8km) from the home.
• Aerial Tours: One of the best ways to explore Kauai is from above. Kauai helicopter tours are available in Hanalei/Princeville.
• Botanical Gardens: Kauai has several botanical gardens. Limahuli Garden and Preserve is a short distance from the home nearby Kee Beach.
• Photography: Bring your camera and tripod. Kauai offers excellent lighting and scenery day and night.
• Beach: North shore has some of the best beaches on Kauai. Kee Beach, Tunnels Beach, and Lumahai Beach are all near by.
• Dining: Mediterranean Gourmet is located across the street and offers excellent dishes. There is also a bar and a coffee shop next to Hanalei Colony Resort.