Hale Hanalei Beach House & Master King Suite Vacation Home(10 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps up to 6)
Main house: 2bedroom with queen beds/2 full bathrooms on lower level. Upstairs has living room, dining area, kitchen, ½ bathroom. Front lanai accessible from living room and front yard via stairs. Back lanai is accessible only from kitchen. Laundry room is on first floor behind the house and is accessible only from outside.
Master suite: is located on the second level adjacent to the main house. It is accessible from the outside and the main house via sky bridge. It has its own full bathroom, king size bed, lanai, and small living area.
Listed rates are for the 3bedroom/3.5bathroom option. The home accommodates up to six people. Max occupancy is 6 and is strictly enforced.
Activities: Kauai is a lush garden island offering many outdoor activities.
• Water Activities: kayak tours on rivers and ocean, wave surfing, wind surfing, jetski surfing, parachute surfing, stand up paddleboarding, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, fishing, boat tours.
• Hiking: For the more experienced hikers Kalalau Trail is a must. This world renowned trail is located about 2 miles (3.2km) from the home. It offers an unforgettable hike with amazing views of Napali Coast.
• Sightseeing: Kauai has amazing scenic drives and jaw dropping vistas. Napali Coast, Waimea Canyon (aka Grand Canyon of the Pacific), Hanalei Valley are just a few.
• Luau: No Hawaii vacation is complete without Luau. The Smith Family Garden Luau offers an amazing experience.
• Golf: Kauai has some amazing golf courses. Princeville Makai Golf Club is about 8 miles (12.8km) from the home.
• Aerial Tours: One of the best ways to explore Kauai is from above. Kauai helicopter tours are available in Hanalei/Princeville.
• Botanical Gardens: Kauai has several botanical gardens. Limahuli Garden and Preserve is a short distance from the home nearby Kee Beach.
• Photography: Bring your camera and tripod. Kauai offers excellent lighting and scenery day and night.
• Beach: North shore has some of the best beaches on Kauai. Kee Beach, Tunnels Beach, and Lumahai Beach are all near by.
• Dining: Mediterranean Gourmet is located across the street and offers excellent dishes. There is also a bar and a coffee shop next to Hanalei Colony Resort.
Payment Options: ONLY Personal Check or Cashier’s Check in U.S. dollars. If you would like to book please email us.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1) Queen size beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Jan 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Booking fee $75 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning fee $250 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
King size beds (1)
Queen size beds (2)
Air mattress (2) can accommodate two more persons at $25/person/night.
Max occupancy is 8.
Personal Check or Cashiers Check in US dollars.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: We have traveled to several of the islands and Kauai is truly a paradise island. On my last visit I found a small ice creamery in Kilauea Video store. Made on the Big island with fresh,natural ingredients -Place is AWESOME !!
Why Haena, Kauai, HI, USA:
We love the Jungle setting and creek in the backyard. Plus the views of Bali Hai mountain and partial ocean view in the backyard. The fruits and greens here in Kauai are incredible. I love to pick some bananas or papaya form the trees.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Please visit our hale hanalei beach house blogspot and official website for more detailed info on adventures also key information about beaches, restaurants, hiking...etc
- Primary: 808-212-3602
- Secondary: 510- 914-6693 (California, USA)
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.