About the property
- Villa1500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 10
This expertly decorated 2nd floor flat at Huntington is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath *pet friendly villa with a beautiful lagoon view. Just across the street is the beach path making the walk to the beach is an easy two-minute walk. This building is raised, so the villa has a 1st-floor entry but is on the 2nd floor. The Huntington complex has a heated pool, children's pool, and an outdoor hot tub. It offers beautiful views of the canal that runs through the plantation. Equipped with both a sun porch and a screened-in porch take advantage of dining outdoors. The patio has a table and chairs that will seat 6 and there is a pass-through window from the kitchen to the porch. The living area is open and encompasses the kitchen with a breakfast bar, dining room, and living room. The living room has a flat-screen TV. The beautiful master suite is furnished with king bedding and en-suite bath. The master bath has a Jacuzzi tub and flat-screen TV. The guest bedroom has two twins with a trundle, a TV, and an adjacent bath. This spacious villa is perfect for the whole family.
• *Pet Friendly
• Lagoon View
• Free Wireless Internet
• Free Tennis – Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center
• 3 TVs
• Electric Grill
• Community Pool (Heated March – April, October – November) *Dates Subject to Change
• Community Kiddie Pool
• Community Hot Tub (Heated March- November)
• Free Dunes Buggy ride to Shelter Cove Marina (March-October)
• 2 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Sleeps 8-10
• Washer/ Dryer
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King
• Bedroom 2 - 1 Double (bunk) & 3 Twin Bunks (plus 1 twin trundle) Sleeps 6
• Queen Sleeper (in living area)
• *This house is pet friendly to dogs with a $300 non-refundable pet deposit . Please inquire when making your reservation.
• Parking passes should be displayed at all times.
• The Vacation Company App will contain all your check in information (lock codes, WI-FI codes, and other information pertinent to your stay).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Beautiful area. Easy walk to the beach. I wished there was a child gate to use at the staircase. Pool was nice and right around the corner. Bring bug spray if you are planning an evening walk or outing. Mosquitoes are pretty rough. Do not leave anything on the porch, as our 50lb beach canopy was stolen on our last day there, but, we will be back. Palmetto dunes is the best resort.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees