'$ VRBO Promotion $ Downtown Deluxe Suite W/Ac, Wi Fi - Private Terrace, Gas Bbq(41 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Instant Quote will appear with TOTAL cost when you Click Arrival/Departure date
• 1 • If your Dates are Not available on the Availability Calendar but your dates are Flexible, change the Calendar dates which will refresh the process.
• 2 • LAST MINUTE stays of less than the stated minimum , Send me a Email by Clicking the Email Link on the Right near the top , check the box Dates are Flexible, PLUS a detailed message for stays than less than the minimum stay PLUS A HOME
• ☼☼☼☼ • LONG TERM RENTERS WELCOME • ☼☼☼☼ •
---> Fully Furnished with furnishings/appliances/dishes/pots/linen/towels Unlimited wi fi, Cable
--->MAXIMUM 2 OCCUPANTS, no pets, no smokers.
--->Personal usage ONLY, NO commercial activities.
Ideal for Professionals or Professional Students, Language Students requiring a temporary fully furnished apartment for 1 to 12 months.
• • • • • • • • • W E L C O M E • • • • • • • • • •
• ☼☼☼☼ • V R B O • P R O M O T I O N • TO ENHANCE YOUR STAY • ☼☼☼☼ •
• Our • V R B O • P R O M O T I O N • Offering
☼•☼ Stay 7 nts pay 6nts. = 7th nt FREE ........rate reflects free nt with a 7 nt quote.
☼•☼ Complimentary Light Housekeeping DAILY of less than One Week Stays, Full Housekeeping ONCE A WEEK for Monthly stays.
☼•☼ Self Catered Deluxe Breakfast offered daily in you're kitchen fridge for the First Three Days.
☼•☼ Complimentary Coffee/Tea,Sugar, Coffee Cream, Variety of Sodas, Beer, Bottle Water, Orange Juice, Milk, 'Replenished Daily' in you're kitchen for the First Three Days
☼•☼ Complimentary parking as noted below for less than one week.
☼•☼ Monthly stays, include weekly housekeeping, cable television, wi fi unlimited
• • • • • • • ABOUT LOCATION • • • • • • •
• • A Vibrant city neighborhood with the convenience of being able to take a leisurely walk and be in 'Historical' Old Montreal or many other city sites.
• • •PLUS the convenience of being able to hop on the Metro/Subway and be in the Commercial Downtown core of Montreal in minutes.
• 5 MINUTES BY WALK you have
• Full Size Supermarket-Grocery• Mid Size Organic Supermarket • Pharmacy • Beer • Wine-Liquor • Fish Market
• Adjacent to Plateau + Latin Quarter + Village + Old Town
• 'Historical' Old Montreal is a leisurely 10-15 min. walk
• Summer Fireworks Competition weekly, 5 min. walk.
• • • • • • • RENTAL PROCESS • • • • • • •
• APPLY your dates ACTIVATING an INSTANT Rental Rate
•To receive a reply to your inquiry you must include your Home Phone Number, Individual's Names along with a note in regards you're inquiry so I am able to contact you in this regards
• Rental 'Inquiries' are guaranteed ONLY upon receipt of a email confirmation with you're rental details
• Until you have received a email rental confirmation you're rental inquiry is viewed as an 'inquiry of interest'.
The Above VRBO Promotion Items are complimentary bonuses to enhance your stay.
• • • • • PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION & PARKING • • • • •
• TWO min. walk from the apartment is Metro(subway) 'Beaudry' which is One Stop from the underground transit hub 'Berri-UQUAM'. Berri transit hub connects ALL 3 major metro-subway lines (Green, Yellow & Orange) putting you anywhere in the city, literally in minutes.
•Street parking can be arranged with ADVANCE notice
•With the understanding that once you're car is parked in a 'free street space' you leave it there for the duration of you're visit in Montreal and use the public transit system thereafter, due to limited free/available spaces.
• • • FOOD & DRINK Outlets • • •
2 MINUTES BY WALK you have access to
• Full Size Supermarket-Grocery Store • Mid Size Organic Supermarket • Pharmacy • Beer Store • Wine-Liquor Store • Fish Market • 3 ATM bank machines • Multiple Restaurants plus one of the Top City restaurants a 2 minute walk.
Member since: 2010
- 500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Hair Dryer, Washer/Dryer with Laundry Soap
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
Complimentary during your stay: self catered and supplied First Six Days, Coffee, Teas, Sugar, Soda, Beer, Bottle Water, Coffee Cream, Sugar, Orange Juice, Milk, Deluxe Continental Breakfast ...moreless
- Deck / Patio
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter Season 2016/17
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Apr 1 - Jun 6, 2017
2 night min stay
Grand Prix Race Week 2017
Jun 7 - Jun 12, 2017
1 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Summer Season 2017
Jun 13 - Aug 1, 2017
2 night min stay
Oshega Festival 2017
Aug 2 - Aug 7, 2017
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sun
Summer Season 2017
Aug 8 - Oct 1, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
• $ • V R B O • P R O M O T I O N • $ •
• Complimentary "Light Housekeeping" Daily, Full Cleaning Weekly with Monthly Rate
• Deluxe Breakfast, First Three Days, which is Self Catered and replenished daily in 'your' kitchen fridge
• Complimentary Coffee/Tea,Sugar, Coffee Cream, Variety of Sodas, Beer, Bottle Water, Orange Juice, Milk, 'Replenished Daily' in your kitchen
•Booking "Deposit" is via Credit Card-Pay Pal plus the paypal service fee of 4% deposit charge.
•Balance on arrival in Cash only, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY CHECKS
•Bookings secured via telephone, we facilitate calling long distance
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Old Montreal is a leisurely 15 min. walk from the Guest House and is famous for its cobblestone streets,heritage buildings, cafes, restaurants, Notre Dame Basilica, Museums, Art Galleries, upscale antique shops along with its updated modern landscaped Port. Home to Cirque du Soleil, IMAX theater, Centaur Theater...MoreCollapse
This square is called the the Quarter Spectacle for many reasons, it is the location of the one of largest Jazz Festival in the world, with many free outdoor concerts. There is the famous Just For Laughs Festival which is the largest in the world. Many Hollywood Studio Scouts will show up every year looking for new talent. The Francophone Festival takes place here as well. It is also home to the Modern Museum of Arts, and location of Place des Arts for theater, opera, symphony....MoreCollapse
MUSEUEM PASS 3 day pass ($60) INCLUDES a 3 DAY Metro PASS plus a Boat tour on the Lachine Canal at a bonus value of $20.,,,,,,it may seem pricey but once you deduct the value of the metro pass it is quite reasonable. http://www.museesmontreal.org/en/The_Montreal_Museums_Pass__your_cultural_passport_for_easy_access_to_38_museums PURCHASE...MoreCollapse
Car: Not Necessary
•minutes by walk to Full Scale Supermarket Fish Market, Liquor Wine Store, Pharmacy
•From the apartment your metro stop can take you one stop to the main metro/subway city intersection and you are in the center for all major shopping/museums
•Bixi Rentals-city wide bike rental
About the owner: Love to travel. • I enjoy the experience of vacation rentals for travel which allows me to relax and experience the local city neighborhood that I am vacationing in. • • Service is professional, friendly and personal BUT NEVER obtrusive. I offer advice in regards to city sites, areas of interest, city & metro-subway maps, plus local neighborhood restaurants.
Why the Owner Chose Gay Village, Montreal, QC, Canada:
• • A Vibrant city neighborhood with the convenience of being able to take a leisurely walk and be in 'Historical' Old Montreal or many other city sites. • • •PLUS the convenience of being able to hop on the Metro/Subway and be in the Commercial Downtown core of Montreal in less than 5 minutes.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
• After your arrival, we take the time to familiarize our guests with the numerous City sites/museums/shopping/transportation system, and some local restaurants for your tasting of local cuisine. . • • • TO 'ENHANCE' your stay, we offer hotel style amenities and complimentary services such as daily housekeeping . • • • • VRBO Promotion . • • • • • My approach is on a professional level when it comes to arranging an hour of your arrival for the key exchange, opposed to dealing with a Rental Company Agency. From my personal travel experience using VRBO, it has been the individual private property owners that have been able to deliver the personal service opposed to Commercial Rental Agency. . • • • • • • • The 'UNIQUE BENEFITS' such as our above services and amenities offered to you as a Guest sets us apart from the other vacation rentals by offering ALL OF THESE AMENITIES AND SERVICES complimentary to you with no additional charges from the Quoted Rate.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Deluxe Queen Bed with Pillow Top Memory Foam + Feather Pillows or Synthetic
Sofa,Toshiba 40' Flat Screen Satellite TV + DVD + Stereo + Secure High Speed WiFi
Hair Dryer + Disposable Cotton Makeup Pads + Epson Salts + Bubble Bath
Makeup Mirror + Disposable Makeup cotton pads + Hair Dryer
Washer/Dryer + Detergent-Fabric Liquid + Iron w/Board + Toilet Tissue + Kleenex
Private terrace with summer plants, table for two with umbrella & mood lights.
Winter Scene of the local Neighborhood City Park
Dish Soap + Paper Towels + Napkins + Dish Towels supplied for entire stay
Complimentary Coffee-Teas + Sugar & Take away coffee cups for your entire stay
Complimentary Coffee Cream + yogurts replenished daily
Cotton Jersey Bath Robe for two
Jacuzzi Jetted tub, Washer/Dryer + Detergent, Iron+Board, Hair Dryer +Toiletries
Toiletries Dispenser- Body Wash + Hair Shampoo + Hair Conditioner
Kitchen W/ fridge-freezer + toaster + coffee maker + kettle+dishes+utensils-pots
Private Terrace with Barbecue
Local park with locals Playing Petanque or Picnicking & Children Playing.
Floor Plan of Apartment and exterior private outdoor terrace
Complimentary Bottled Bottled Water ,Dry Cereals during your stay
Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast with Fruit Plate replenished daily
Complimentary Beverages, replenished daily during your stay.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.