Galena Estate - 5 Bedrooms - 6.5 Bathrooms - Sleeps 10 Comfortably - Luxury Downtown Telluride Vacation Home
In this 5 bedroom Galena Estate, walnut floors, mahogany trim, and claw foot tubs pay homage to Telluride’s rich, Victorian heritage while boasting all of the modern amenities to make you feel right at home in the present. With the town set before you, and Mt. Emma and Chicago Peak dramatically scraping the Colorado skies behind you, it is almost like being caught between two worlds. Treasured by those who appreciate the magnificence of nature, adventure, and the joy of simply letting go - this home satisfies every appetite.
The Galena Estate, just blocks from Telluride’s unrivaled ski and hiking terrain, is a thrill seeker's paradise complete with a room dedicated entirely to all your gear, and a private hot tub where you can soak in the quiet shadows of the mountains after a day spent gliding through secret powder stashes hidden by pine and aspen trees. If you prefer to appreciate the majesty of the canyon in comfort, you’ll find it on Galena’s deck featuring a breathtaking 270 degree view, Viking grill, flat panel tv, and outdoor bar.
With over 5,000 square feet of living space, your group can make memories together congregating in the fully-equipped kitchen while also leaving room for treasured alone time. Whether you are in town for a family vacation, a wedding, or a festival - The Galena Estate delivers the unparalleled magic of Telluride right to your doorstep, just begging to be experienced over and over again.
• Over 5,000 sq ft of Luxurious Living Space
• Lavishly Appointed Estate, Perfect for the Discerning Traveler
• Upscale Amenities Throughout, Customized for Ultimate Comfort and Convenience
• Ideal location for executive families, multiple families, weddings, festivals, celebrities
• Located Downtown Telluride 2 Blocks North of Main Street, 4.5 Blocks from Gondola
• Amazing, Breathtaking Mountain Views to the East, West and South
• Magnificent Patio with Outdoor Table and Chairs
• Over-sized Nespa Hot Tub - Large Enough for 12 Adults
• 1 garage parking spot, 1 driveway parking spot, 1 parking permit for on-street spot
• Viking BBQ Grill -Amazing Outdoor Kitchen with Refrigerator and High Definition Flat Screen TV
• Deluxe High-end Features Throughout - Walnut Floors and Mahogany Trim
• 3 Full-size Washers/Dryers - 1 On Each Level
• Whole House In Floor Radiant Heat with Supplemental Forced-Air Heat, Commercial Humidification, A/C Systems
• Spacious 3rd/Top Floor Furnished Deck with stunning 270 degree mountain, town and ski area views.
• Ski Room/Mud Room with Lockers
• AMX Audio Integration System with 70 Built-in Speakers Throughout Home
• Truly Exquisite Single-Family Home in Perfect Location
• Massive Great Room: Vaulted Ceilings, High Definition Flat Screen TV, Gas Fireplace
• Dining Area: Large, Round Dining Table with Seating for 10-12
• Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen - High-end, Stainless Steel Viking Appliances
Freestanding Lounge/Guest Quarters/5th Bedroom: Fold Out Queen Size Murphy Bed - Full Bar, Flat Panel T.V., Large Steam Shower
Outdoor Entertainment Area: Flat Panel T.V., Bar, Nespa Hot Tub
Master Bedroom: Sumptuous King-sized Bed, Master Walk-in His/Hers Dressing Room, High Definition Flat Screen TV, Motorized Blinds, View of Bear Creek
Master Bath: Over-sized Tub, Steam Shower, Double Vanity - His/Her Sinks, Custom Tile work
2nd Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed, Large Walk-in Closet, Kids Play Loft
2nd Bathroom: Shower
3rd Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
3rd Bathroom: Tub/Shower Combination
4th Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed, Kids Play Loft
4th Bathroom: Shower
Media Room/Home Theater: Large High Definition Flat Screen TV, Blue Ray Player, Cable Box
Wet Bar with Microwave
Media Bath: Powder Room
Ski Locker/Recreations Equipment Storage Room
Grotto Garage/Multi-use Area: 2 Car Garage
***All major festivals have minimum night requirements at festival rates.
Business License #: 14645