Located in the old centre of Amsterdam, at walking distance to nearly every tourist attraction and surrounded by public transport.
AT B&B JORDAAN:
We are located inside the Jordaan-area which is a dense patch of small-scale streets and canals peppered with interesting shops, galleries, charming 'hofjes' and inviting brown cafes. Quirky and characterful, with an intimate, easy-going atmosphere of it's own. It was built for workers even before the 'Grachtengordel' (Canal-rings) were completed.
We have 2 doubles + one 4p-room available on your dates. Therefore our max is 8 persons, incl. the children (>2y).
We include a lovely Dutch breakfast on Mon>Fri. Our weekedprices ar therefor no higher then during the week. We also offer umbrella's, guidebooks, ‘take-away’ -novels & games on the premises.
ABOUT OUR 3 ROOMS:
- All rooms are spacious, have lots of daylight and are located on the lowest 2 levels of our home (groundlevel and first floor) and all have twinbeds.
- Every room has a private and en-suite bathroom, a dining table for 3-5p, private coffee/tea facilities and free access to our Wifi-network.
- The 4p-room on the first floor has a French balcony overlooking the gardens. It has 3 separate hotel beds (2 as twinbeds and a third one in a more or less separate corner divided from the room by a thin curtain). The fourth (extra & adult-)bed is on the wall above the third.
- The double opposite has streetview.
- The 2nd double also has a private ensuite garden/gardenview.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
On your day of arrival on request:
- bringing luggage already as early as 8:00 a.m.
- free early check-in already as early as 11:00
- late check-in until 1 hour after midnight
On your day of departure:
- for your (early) departure we can arrange a trustable, normal, cheap taxi to the airporttaxi when needed
- leaving luggage for later is, usually, possible
- On Mon.>Fri. a lovely Dutch breakfast is included and served to the privacy of each room or, if you wish, you can have breakfast all altogether in the biggest 4p room. We offer local breads, cheeses, meats (cold-cuts), jams, orange-juice etc. (If you prefer cereals or a vegetarian breakfast please let us know in advance).
- While serving breakfast I, Charlotte (host& owner), always have plenty of time to answer your questions or, on request, suggest things to do or places to eat. Also on any other hour of the day and in the weekends you are welcome to contact me.
- For breakfast on Sat.>Sun.we offer a list of nice places surrounding our B&B where you can have a lovely breakfast too. Our weekedprices ar therefor no higher then during the week.
- We try to offer a good balance between privacy, attention and help. I do speak several languages (English, French, German, Dutch and a little Spanish and Portuguese) and know Amsterdam well. I’m looking forward to share this knowledge with you.
ABOUT BEDS & BABYCOTS:
-For the 8th persons we will add the higher bed in room 2.
-If on top of your group of (max) 8p there are also children (<4y/110cm) you can reserve a baby cot (120cm). It is obligatory starting from 2 years old. We have a 2 available. The price is 15/each/pn (excl. 5% city tourist tax) with a minimum of 2n for each.
You can reserve a max of 2 baby cot(s) after you made a your reservation for a (max) of 8p.
WOULD YOU LIKE LESS ROOMS PLEASE CHECK:
- our listing no. #1081674: 2 (-3)p room, with ensuite garden
- our listing no. #1081239: 3 (-5)p room, on the 1st floor
- our listing no. #1081194: 2 (-3)p room, on the 1st floor
For bigger groups please realize that overall we will not accept a bigger total in our b&b then 8p. Reserving the rooms separately through the links above for >8p will therefore likely have the result that not all your requests will be accepted. But you will be bound to the once which have.
FOR REVIEWS PLEASE CHECK THIS LISTING (#310585)