Crowne Plaza Condo Hotel 18th Floor! Ocean Views in All Condo Rooms-Huge Balcony
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
From 18 floors above the clear blue Pacific Ocean you'll enjoy this spacious 3 bedroom condo with all the amenities a class hotel has to offer! This condo located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel is available as a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom rental.. With all rooms unlocked, this spacious piece of heaven boasts 1,780 square feet! White marble throughout to keep your feet nice and cool, and with a design that allows up to 8 adults to sleep comfortably and with an ocean view in every room to be enjoyed 18 stories above the sandy beaches and humungous infinity edge pool below. The unique panoramic design of this condo will insure that guests in every room enjoy a continuous view of the clear blue waters of the Pacific Ocean from a 17 floor vantage point. With a spacious balcony directly above the pool, the condo has sliding glass doors that when fully opened allow the living area to become one with the patio. Equipped with three 32 inch Sony flat screen TVs mounted in 3 rooms. Hotel amenities such as fitness center, swimming pool, pool and beach chairs. Restaurant, sushi bar, wet bar, room service, and salon services in hotel.
FROM $199 per night (and much less when 5+ days are rented); this condo with hotel amenities will meet everyones needs on your vacation. Available to rent as a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom and priced to meet your needs. Prominately located 18 floors high - you will look out your balcony and see birds sailing by you at eye level, as you are hypnotized by the clear blue Pacific Ocean and the sound of the waves below. The condo's panoramic design allows you to see the while cooking, eathing in the kitchen sitting in the living room, working at the desk (yeah right), or sleeping in any of the three rooms you may wish to snooze in...the only drawback is you will want to minimize your time in the spacious bathrooms because these are the only two rooms with no ocean view - but its better reading from the enormous patio overlooking the ocean anyway. DISCLAIMER: Those travelers who do not yearn for the rolling sounds of waves crashing on the beach may wish to stay elsewhere. Those people in this category are highly encouraged to seek therapy and go on vacation immediately.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL: Once you have your luggage, walk to the taxi stand just outside of the building. The taxi stand will charge you the appropriate rate for where you ask to be taken (Crowne Plaza or MEGA Supermarket). My family always goes to MEGA Supermarket on Rafael Buelna before going to the condo. We find that this allows us to most fully relax when we arrive the condo.
If you do go by MEGA Supermarket before Crowne Plaza, your taxi will likely offer to wait while you shop. Please know this is not necessary as there will be plenty of taxis for hire when you exit MEGA Supermarket.
PLEASE NOTE: You will likely be approached and invited to attend a sales presentation as you leave the airport. Unless you are willing to dedicate a half day of your vacation to attend a sales presentation, you will want to politely decline these offers.
THINGS TO FILL YOUR DAYS:
1. Deep sea fishing.
2. World Famous Black Bass Fishing
3. Horseback Riding on the Beach Just go downstairs by the pool and watch the waves for a few minutes, and hail a horse when the boys come by from Gingers Bilingual Horses.
4. Nightlife - Bengala, Bora Bora, Joe's Oyster, Latitude, Valintinos, or just ask your cab what is the hottest disco (pronounced 'dee sko'). If your no longer doing the 'dee sko' thing you might check out Gus Gus, Heathers Place, Ernie Tomatoes, to hear some music and relax.
5. Walking, Biking, Running, Rollerblading - the longest boardwalk in Mexico is in Mazatlan and it is called the 'malecone'. The malecone runs for 5 miles along the fine beaches of Mazatlan, and if you like nice scenery while exercising; or you like to watch nice scenery exercising; there will be something for you here.
6. Zip lines, the First Fridays Art Walk, Eco Tours, and much much more!
7. Dentist: My good friend Dr. Pablo is an excellent dentist with camera technology that actually allows you to see on a big screen what he is seeing, and cavities or other areas that need addressing. His teeth cleaning and dental exam is only $60 USD and if you need cavities filled, crowns, extractions or even root canals he and his family (all dentists or oral surgeons) can fix you up at a fraction of what the costs in the US are! A teeth cleaning is a bi-annual excuse for a vacation to Mazatlan :) Just let me know if you want Dr. Pablo's email or contact info.
Member since: 2010
- On floor 18
- 1795 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- This condo is available with four options. 1. Master Suite (550 Square Feet) King Size Bed, couch, desk, mini-refrigerator, 32 inch Sony flat screen, spacious closet, safe deposit box, suitcase table, full bathroom (no tubs). All glass wide opening windows overlooking the ocean from 18 floors high. 2. The aforementioned Master Suite, PLUS Living Area with 32 inch Sony flatscreen, Kitchen, Dining Area, Balcony, and 2nd full bathroom (no tub). 3. Master Suite, Living Area, and Second Bedroom. This option allows plenty of privacy as both bedrooms are separated by a spacious dining and living area. 4. Full Three Bedroom Condo Option. (1,790 square feet) 5. Dining and living area opens up to become one with large balcony overlooking the ocean....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Showers, hairdryer, mirrors, standard toilets.
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View:
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View:
- Mountain View:
- Near The Ocean:
- Ocean View:
If Oceanfront is the ability to exit the condo, take elevator to lobby and pick up a beach towel from towel service, and have waves hitting your feet in about 90 seconds, then it is Oceanfront :)...moreless
Spa services, bar, two restaurants, towel service, massage service, exercise room, poolside service - but much more quaint than a mega-resort. Plenty of room without crowds on beach and at pool. ...moreless
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 4 - Nov 30, 2016
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $350
Rates are available for lock-off of condo into 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom with kitchen, and 1 bedroom Master Suite without kitchen.
Reservation fully refundable until 14 days prior to reservation dates and fully refundable if condo is reserved and rented during your cancelled dates.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Crowne Plaza's location is ideal, north of the densely populated Golden Zone but only a few minutes cab ride to enjoy the shopping of Golden Zone, and a few more minutes to enjoy the history and culture of downtown Mazatlan. From the balcony looking to the south you will see the charter boats coming in and out of the marina and also see both Bird Island and Deer Island. Looking to the north you will see the pristine, only partially developed coast line all the way to the most popular winter surfing spot, Playa Bruja.
Just as magnificent looking behind the condo and away from the beach you will see the manicured boulevards and the recently built 18 hole Championship golf course designed by David Flemming. You will also see marina channels with boats coming and going, the lights of the city of Mazatlan, and the not too distant mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental.
Other Activities: beach combing
Golf: 1. Marina Mazatlan Golf Course. (walking distance)
2. El Cid Golf Club. ($5 cab ride, 5 minute drive)
3. Estella del Mar Golf and Beach Club - tell Kim Ander's that Jasen Miller referred you. ($5 cab ride from Crowne Plaza to the Golden Zone Office and there is a shuttle to Estrella del Mar.) Estrella del Mar is about a 40 minute trip from the condo, but this golf course is amongst the nicest I've played, and it is hands down the most scenic golf course in Mexico. Try to make this trip if your a golfer...Estrella del Mar is paradise on earth!
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Having done business throughout Mexico since 1994 and visited almost every beach and non-beach tourist destination Mexico has to offer; Mazatlan is the destination I chose for our family to live from late 2004-2009. If my business interests had not taken me back to the states I would still be in Mazatlan - and I hope to return full-time eventually. My family and I always feel completely safe in Mazatlan, we enjoy the unique hospitality and pride of the people from Mazatlan and that is what makes Mazatlan different from most of the big tourist destinations in Mexico. Unlike some tourist destinations in Mexico, Mazatlan is not so densely built and crowded, and the tourism workers are almost all from Mazatlan. This is very different from the other big tourist destinations where the workers come from all over Mexico, and the hospitality and pride of the people in Mazatlan is unique. Everyone seems to want to make sure you have a great time in the city they love!
Why the Owner Chose Marina Mazatlán, Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico:
Spectacular view from enormous balcony overlooking beach, ocean, and swimming pool. Every bedroom has ocean view! English speaking staff, enormous pool right on beach with showers to wash off sand. Fitness facility, full salon and spa, wireless internet, excellent dining in an ocean front setting with very reasonable pricing.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Property is on the less densely populated and newer area of Mazatlan to the north. This provides for a pleasurable experience at the pool and beach where you will not feel crowded and the vendors that walk the beaches are less abundant, but those selling jewelry and other Mexican souvenirs are not aggressive. No hassles to take a tour of a timeshare at the Crowne Plaza Resort because it is a condo-hotel and not a timeshare. The building is hotel for the first 10 floors and privately owned above the 10th floor.
- Primary: +1 2142745210
Links to more information:
North end of balcony looking south. 3rd br door open behind dining table.
Kitchen table looking into living area with glass doors shut. Door to master br.
Balcony looking north and into living area with glass doors open.
Big second bedroom with lots of closet. Two full size beds and flatscreen TV.
From the balcony with pic taken to the north.
Master Bedroom working table with mini-fridge.
Masterbedroom table, chairs, flatscreen TV
Kitchen and bar area where you'll eat fresh Mazatlan mango.
Pic taken from kitcen behind granite breakfast bar with patio doors open.
Picture taken from third bedroom. Queen size bed.
ENORMOUS Infiniti edge swimming pool on the beach. Beach chairs and beach beds.
View to the north from patio balcony at sunset.
Open living area taken from dining area.
Master Bedroom looking toward ocean view
From front of condo looking out front door.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 28, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM