Fully Furnished Executive Townhome in Water Valley. Available May 2017.(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:180 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Competitively priced and more comfortable than a hotel, consider staying in this resort-like community for your visit to Northern Colorado. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, you will find this quiet townhouse comfortable and accommodating.
Everything you need is included:
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Open dining and living room area with large windows
- Gas fireplace
- Central air-conditioning and heating
- Fully furnished with high quality furniture, linens and accessories
- 2 car garage and plenty of on-street parking
- Master bedroom has a king bed, private bathroom, plenty of storage, and a small deck
- Second bedroom has a double bed and an adjacent full bathroom
- The third bedroom is set up as an office.
- Located in a very safe, quiet neighborhood
- Cable TV, DVD player
- Internet and password protected wireless access included
- Just one block from Pelican Lakes Golf and Country Club. This 18 hole semi-private championship golf course was ranked as one of the top five semi-private Colorado courses by Colorado Golf Magazine and has earned a 2005 4-star rating by Golf Digest. Walk to the clubhouse for golf or dinner and drinks on the patio.
- Walking distance from sandy beaches, trails, boating, swimming, fishing, golf, coffee shops, restaurants, and more.
- Located on the Poudre Trail, a 10 mile paved trail perfect for running, biking, and enjoying the serenity of the Cache la Poudre River. With 700 acres of lakes and open space in Water Valley, every day feels like a vacation.
Come to work! You will find many of the region's largest employers nearby: Eastman Kodak Co, Front Range Energy Ethanol Plant, Owens-Illinois Bottle Company, Universal Forest Products, Metal Container Corporation, Vestas Blades America, Ice Energy, Medical Center of the Rockies, Northern Colorado Medical Center, Hewlett Packard, State Farm Operations Center, Anheuser-Busch, University of Northern Colorado, and Colorado State University are all within 5-25 minutes.
Come to play! In addition to the golf and outdoor activities available just outside your door, you are just 20 minutes from the Budweiser Events Center (home of the Colorado Eagles Hockey Team) which hosts sporting events, trade shows, rodeos, concerts, family shows and more. Shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, parks, and spas are also nearby. Rafting, kayaking, and hiking are also just a short drive away.
Windsor is a rapidly growing community that is centrally located in Northern Colorado, just 1 hour from Denver, 1 hour from Cheyenne, WY, 25 minutes from Greeley, 30 minutes from Ft. Collins, and 25 minutes from Loveland. You are also just 1 hour from Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park, a top tourist destination.
Keywords: townhouse, condo, house, apartment,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
180 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Pet Fee $50
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
Pet Friendly - $50 non-refundable deposit required per pet.
$100 cleaning fee collected for each stay.
Security deposit collected for each stay.
We can usually respond quicker to e-mail requests as we travel frequently.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We have loved living in Water Valley and in Northern Colorado. Our work has us travelling for a few years and we hope that others will be able to enjoy our home during that time.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We love walking out the front door and having golf, walking trails, parks and restaurants all within walking distance. Windsor has a lovely small-town feel but is centrally located and it is easy to get anywhere on the Front Range.
- Primary: 8087578262
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Open living room and dining area with bright windows and gas fireplace.
Comfortable living room with leather couches.
Double bed in the second bedroom.
Open floor plan on the main floor.
Second full bathroom, near second bedroom and office.
Spacious Master bathroom with walk-in closet and double sinks.
Front of property. Small yard for pets and kids.
Large, stylish master bedroom with king bed.
Bright, open, fully functional kitchen with granite island and large pantry.
Third bedroom office. Work at the desk or use our secure wireless Internet.
Small, private veranda off of the Master bedroom.
Master bathroom. Large, double shower, separate toilet room, lots of storage.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.