We Always Discount(5 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + 2 Qn Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-6)
Layout of this condo FEELS like a 2 bedroom because of the extra full bath. Located in newest Red Hawk Lodge, just a short walk across the parking lot to the gondola, ski school, chair lift and entrance to River Run Village.
* Master Bedroom with adjoining full bath and double sink. Queen bed & very comfy. Tons of storage - extra large closet and drawer space. Door closes for privacy and late sleepers!
* Main living area comfortably sleeps 4 on queen sleeper sofa (suede) and queen Murphy bed. Both beds very comfy, lots of pillows & blankets.
* Murphy bed can stay down with plenty of walking around room to access living room, full kitchen and full bath.
* Guest bath has glass shower for 2! Plus extra storage.
* Extra drawer storage for living area sleepers.
* Deluxe kitchen cookware, blender, mini crock pot, coffee maker, full knife/steak knife set, large table seats 6 (or more).
* Balcony view of main ski run, biking/walking/jogging paths, mountains on both sides of the valley, breath-taking sunsets.
* Ample linens/towels provided. Dinnerware for 6 - 12 included.
* One of the prettiest condos in Keystone.
* Instant gas fireplace with timer, humidifier, floor fans included.
Keywords: 5 min to gondola, 1 Bedroom/2 Baths, Cozy Condo, Fully Appointed Unit, furniture upgrades, use owners ski locker on ground floor, New Flat screen TV, Blue ray, 2 hot tubs, heated pool, sleeps 6 comfortably
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 190 yd walk to gondola and main ski run, dinner service for 12, 37' flat screen in LR, flat screen in Master, Snake River runs next to Lodge, bike/walking paths galore, 5 min. walk to River Run Village (restaurants, shops, rental stores, events), all beds are queen-size, tons of pillows, blankets, games, lots of drawer storage...moreless
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 2 - Aug 3, 2017
1 night min stay
Aug 4 - Aug 6, 2017
1 night min stay
Aug 7 - Sep 5, 2017
1 night min stay
Sep 6 - Nov 17, 2017
1 night min stay
Nov 18 - Nov 27, 2017
1 night min stay
Nov 28 - Dec 15, 2017
2 night min stay
Dec 16 - Dec 25, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 26 - Jan 3, 2018
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Mandatory Cleaning Fee $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 15.25%
There will be an additional mandatory Keystone Resort fee added to your total amount. It is 6.75% of rental total.
Pay in full within 72 hours of reservation. Credit cards.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About: My husband fell in love with the skiing at Keystone 3 or 4 years ago...easy-to- challenging slopes, skiing/snowboarding areas are plentiful, slopes well-manicured, weather just gorgeous year-round (especially in the summer!), delicious restaurants with attentive, friendly staff. He just had to own a condo so he would have an excuse to ski more!
Why Keystone, CO, USA:
My husband has rented a variety of condos in various properties around Keystone Ski Resort and he decided Red Hawk Lodge was the PERFECT location, away from the loud crowd during Spring Break in River Run Village but close enough to walk to the slopes in about 5 minutes - no kidding! And he figured out that having a 1 bedroom (with its own door and bath) plus a guest bath with sleeping accommodations (queen-size at that!) makes it feel like a 2 bedroom condo - but it rents for a lot cheaper! And our condo is a unique 'over-sized' 1 BR/2 BA so that's even more room for all 6 guests. Oh...and we have 4 kids in college and we want them to enjoy it when they can!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The air is so invigorating and fresh here - we enjoy our balcony so much. Maxfield Parrish sunsets, a wonderful view of mountain bikers coming down the slopes all summer, healthy people walking, running, biking on all the paths all around our lodge. We enjoy walking in the late afternoons in the summer from our lodge in many directions on the easy pathways. And we love the ability to over-indulge at Kick-a-poo or Wolf Creek Restaurants and being able to walk home. I love to sleep with the windows open year-round up here - our fireplace adds the perfect coziness to our evenings here in our condo.
- Primary: + (214) 766-8881 (Texas, USA)
- Secondary: +
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View Off Our Balcony with Gondola & Main Ski Run in View.
37" Flat Screen, Gas Fireplace, Storage Armoire for Guests
Fully Loaded Kitchen with Table Seating for 6+
Private Full Master Bath with Double Sinks, Lots of Storage
View from Living Area Toward Entry, Kitchen & Guest Bath Murphy Bed on Left Wall
Standing at Gondola with Our Condo Lodge in View.
Front Entry Looking Into Main Living Toward Balcony
Full Kitchen Looking Into Private Master Bedroom
Queen-Size Master Private with Ample Storage & Closet
Guest Bath Off Entry with Double Glass Shower, Lots of Shelf Space
Full Master Bath with Double Sinks. Hair Dryer in Both Baths.
June in the Rockies at the Base of Keystone's Main Ski Run.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.