Private 4 Bedroom Beach House with a Panoramic View(7 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3 Baths (Sleeps 8-10)
If you're looking for a place to relax and enjoy a clean, air-conditioned, beachfront home on your own private beach (at a price you can afford) you've come to the right web page! The Coral Beach House is a 4 bedroom 3 bath home located on the white sand beach of First Bight Roatan, Bay Islands of Honduras.
The upstairs features a large open concept kitchen and living area with wraparound covered deck and tremendous ocean views. The Master Bedroom is also on the 2nd floor and has a great view as well. The lower level has 3 bedrooms a small kitchenette and 2 baths. 2 of the 3 bedrooms also have ocean views. Just outside your lower bedrooms you will enjoy the white sand and hammocks which are perfect for lazing the day away.
Rental Amenities: Private beach frontage and gardens, a/c, ceiling fans, Internet, TV, DVD, CD player, 400 thread count sheets, 2 kitchens, BBQ and Beach front Tiki Hut,Snorkel Gear, and 2 double kayaks.
Contols for Air conditioners are provided for surcharge of $175 per week (or $25/day) due to high cost of electricity on the island. Additional fans are provided.
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Included in every rental: a loaner local cell phone, airport greeting, welcome basket of snacks and drinks and island orientation Q&A, concierge service available for an additional fee to help you organize things to do and plan your perfect getaway. Let us be your getaway beach house in the tropics! Covered Parking. Large gas grill on deck with searing section and oven. Very large wrap around wooden deck-upper with two stairs leading down to the beach; and cement patio-lower. grass covered on beach with room for two or three hammocks (provided) and wooden swing facing the ocean. Very large ceramic tile walk in shower with two shower heads opposite walls in upper master bedroom, ceiling fans in every room, two new double ocean kayaks, new community deck with shower (short walk to the ocean lagoon) for swimming and calm kayaking. 24 hour guard on site. Controls for Air conditioners are provided for surcharge of $175 per week (or $25/day) due to high cost of electricity on the island. ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Furniture
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
We accept credit card through paypal or check.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Location, Location, Location, Our upscale vacation rental sits mid-island on the south shore near CoCo View resort (and everything else). Our beaches end right On the reef for great Reef and wall Diving. We think our home has the Best walk in diving and snorkeling available anywhere--and at Your own schedule. We're home to miles of government protected reef with dive sites and snorkel trails where you can on a lucky day watch the dolphins swim by from your back porch.
Other Activities: fishing charters, kayaking, self-guided island tours', zip line canopy tours, Iguana sanctuary, shopping, boating, parasailing, health/beauty spa, helicopter tours through Aerocentro.
Golf: 18 hole Pete Dye designed golf course at Pristine Bay called The Pearl.
Year Purchased: 2007
About: My wife and I are former medical professionals, now business owners who discovered Roatan while on a medical mission with our church. We simply fell in love with Roatan and hope to live in our home permanently when we retire.
Why Roatan Municipality, Honduras:
We wanted a quiet private tropical place on the ocean to escape the fast pace hustle and bustle in the states, a place where we can read in peace and sleep with no other sounds, but the ocean. And still the ability to go the other side of the island where there are more activities.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the Porch
Patio with Grill
Walk-out from bedroom
View from the pool
Living area and Kitchen
Aerial View of Coral Beach Inn and Surrounding Waters
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.