Sunnyside Cottage is the perfect "Little Tahoe Cabin". This quintessential Tahoe Rental will set the tone for your family's Tahoe vacation as soon as you enter.
It has been recently re-furbished with authentic wood walls & floors, open trussed ceilings, and rustic stone accents; not a piece of drywall in the whole house. Guest are sure to enjoy the cozy wood fireplace and hot tub; perfect to relax after a long day of Lake Tahoe outdoor activities. The kitchen is small, but certainly well equipped and adequate; with dining for 6-8 people. Once you leave this romantic little retreat you're sure to return.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 1000 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Nicely landscaped with large grassy area; perfect for children
• Well-traveled Dogs Welcome (Fee applies)
• Beautiful rock hearth with wood burning fireplace
• Outdoor Picnic Table
• Short walk to Sunnyside Resort/Marina for lakefront dining, cocktails, boat, kayak, and jet ski rentals.
• Short walk to public beach
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located two miles south of Tahoe City, you’ll find the quintessential Tahoe neighborhood of Sunnyside. This heavily wooded section on Lake Tahoe’s west shore features Old Tahoe style homes and classic cabins. Homes in this neighborhood are all centrally located on between Homewood and Tahoe City.
Just down the road you’ll find Sunnyside Resort and Marina and William Kent Shoreline. William Kent beach is situated in a wooded setting and offers picnic tables and grills with views across Lake Tahoe of the eastern shoreline. Next door, Sunnyside Resort is a favorite year round lakeside dining option.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel just twenty minutes to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. The refrigerator is smaller than average (apartment size, not a mini fridge).
2. The driveway could be considered steep; 4WD or chains are advised Nov-Apr
3. The upstairs loft-style king bedroom is not fully enclosed and has no door.
4. Please note: Summer 2018: New construction is taking place nearby. Guests are advised to contact Tahoe Getaways in advance of making a reservation with questions.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).