About the property
- Condo1455 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay29 - 30 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Office, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
This large, lovely condominium is located in the Oaks North Community, a 55+ country club community specifically designed around the needs of senior active adults in San Diego. With gorgeous views of the hills, green belts, and golf course from the primary living areas, it is easy to relax in the beauty of your surroundings.
The condo is fully furnished with a complete set of stylish furniture. Lush off-white carpeting extends throughout the living, dining, den, and Master Bedroom areas. Plush contemporary furnishing in the Living Room and Dining Room give these areas a modern and spacious feeling. Easy care flooring graces the entry, main hall, bathrooms and kitchen making housekeeping seem effortless.
* LIVING/DINING ROOM & BALCONY: The large living room flows into an elegant dining room and a balcony for enjoying the great San Diego weather. For cooler days, the living room has a gas fireplace and logs. The living room has a large, 46” HDTV with surround sound. The dining room has an elegant dining table with a buffet and six chairs. For large gatherings, the dining table can easily be extended to comfortably seat eight people. The balcony has a table, chairs, and electric barbecue.
* OFFICE/DEN: Adjacent to the living room is a wonderful den, which can be used for an office, guest bedroom, or wide variety of hobbies and special needs. The den has a computer workstation with video monitor, mouse, and keyboard, and a 43” HDTV with surround sound, two recliners, and a desk.
* MASTER BEDROOM: The master bedroom has a Queen size bed with a complete set of colonial furniture. Mirrored closets adjacent to the master bathroom and a vanity add to the beauty and spacious feeling of this bedroom.
* GUEST BEDROOM: The second, guest bedroom is furnished with a multi tone neutral tan Berber carpeting, a double bed, and a complete set of white wicker furniture.
* KITCHEN & LAUNDRY: The kitchen is furnished with an electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, disposal, and white laminate counter tops. Laundry service is accommodated in a utility closet with a full-size washer, dryer, and ironing board.
* CARPORT & STORAGE: Ample lighting is provided at the carport for parking a single car for this property, ensuring you have excellent visibility around the garage at all times. Also included in the carport area is a private walk-in storage closet, which is convenient for keeping outdoor equipment.
* HOME ENTERTAINMENT: The condo is equipped with high-speed Internet; three (3) TVs equipped with Roku, all the major cable TV channels, Netflix, and more; two sound systems, a Blue-Ray DVD/CD player, and DVD, CD, and book libraries.
* OAKS NORTH COMMUNITY CENTER: Residents of this property are entitled to participate in the active adult programs of the Oaks North Community Center, a large (6.45 acres) facility that offers most everything. There are specially outfitted rooms for woodworking, ceramics and art which are conveniently located adjacent to the spacious patio, swimming pool and spa. In addition to the aforementioned, the center also has meeting rooms, library, card room, exercise room, billiard room, sauna, lawn bowling and tennis.
* NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Just a blocks from the condo is the Bernardo Winery, offering music, shopping, dancing, art, farmer’s market, coffee shop, and restaurant. Also just blocks from the condo is the Oaks North Golf Course and the Rancho Bernardo Inn and Golf Course.
* OTHER ATTRACTIONS: A broad selection of convenience stores, restaurants, movie theaters, major retail outlets, regional parks and much more, are close by in the Rancho Bernardo community. This Oaks North home is a great value. Located only 2 miles from the nearest I-15 freeway entrance, it is centrally and conveniently located, making access to entire San Diego County a commuter’s dream.
Keywords: Condominium, Adult Community, Active Adult Community, 55+ Community, Resort Community, Country Club Community
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
I am a software engineer, communicator, and business developer living in Austin, Texas. I retired from IBM in 2007 and have enjoyed having extra time to spend on interests, family, and friends. I have a daughter, son, daughter-in-law, and grandson who also live in Austin and other family members who live in Texas. I have always loved the condo. My husband and I bought the condo in 2003 when my husband was on a temporary assignment in Rancho Bernardo. When my husband passed away in 2008, I decided to keep the condo, with me visiting the condo for a few weeks each year and renting the condo as a vacation home for the rest of the year. This is an ideal arrangement for me. I get to enjoy visiting the condo each year, and I also get the satisfaction of sharing the condo with interesting and gracious people from all over the world. I love doing this. I love sharing the condo with other people, and I love having other people enjoy the condo.
Donna purchased this Condo in 2003
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Well furnished,convenient location for all of our needs.
We highly recommend this site. We have leased this condo each year of the last five years for the months of November thru March. Highly recommend it.
George & Lorna