Enjoy the beauty of Manitou Springs from this historic 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental home that sleeps 12. Warm colors, cozy furniture, and modern decor make this property the perfect mountain getaway. The bright, airy living room is complete with a stone fireplace, and the spacious updated kitchen makes cooking a breeze. Situated within walking distance of downtown with easy access to outdoor activities and attractions, this home ensures a memorable stay!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Stroll right up the covered front porch and into a piece of Colorado history at this renovated turn-of-the-century home. With 4 onsite parking spaces, you'll find it easy to access this property. Inside, the spacious living room includes two large couches and a stone fireplace situated alongside large windows giving the space plenty of natural light.
The home also features a cozy second living area, complete with a flat-screen cable TV. Enjoy your favorite shows from the overstuffed suede couch and chair, or step over to the nearby dining nook with a wooden table set for 6.
Beside the dining nook is a fully-stocked kitchen with cherry wood cabinets, updated amenities, and marble countertops. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, including a full-sized refrigerator and freezer, a 4-burner gas oven with a stove, and an automatic dishwasher.
The first master bedroom features an electric fireplace and a reading nook, perfect for unwinding after a day of hiking. The second master bedroom is situated off of a large bathroom with a clawfoot tub and his and her sinks.
The upstairs and downstairs patios feature plenty of seating, so you can enjoy the soothing sounds of the nearby stream and the beauty of the mountains without leaving comforts of home.
With views of the Manitou Springs Incline, this house is the perfect place to get away from it all while still enjoying the conveniences of town.
Head over to Mt. Manitou or Pike’s Peak to enjoy some high-elevation hiking and horseback riding, or embark on an adventure at the nearby Cave of the Winds, Wolf Sanctuary, or Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
Multiple dining and shopping options await you in nearby downtown Manitou Springs, which is an easy walk from the rental. A short 10-minute drive will take you into the heart of Colorado Springs, with its multitude of restaurants, retail outlets, and venues.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include onsite parking for 4 cars, a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, cable TV, a wood-burning fireplace, updated appliances, off-street parking, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Great location - Situated in the middle of the pines near Ossipee Lake, with views of the Manitou Incline, walking distance to downtown Manitou Springs, minutes from Cave of the Winds, Wolf Sanctuary, or Manitou Cliff Dwellings, 10 minutes from Colorado Springs, and an easy drive to restaurants and distilleries, 40 minutes from multiple ski resorts and shopping
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $30 fee (2 dogs maximum)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (no more than 30 guests, please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if cancellation is made 60 days or more prior to reservation date. Cancel 30-60 days prior to reservation will result in forfeit of deposit. Less than 30 days, no refund unless we re-book those days. All cancellations are subject to a processing fee.