Renovated Waterfront Condo - Boat Slip - on Jaycee Park(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30-90 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Accommodations: condo in a friendly 18-unit complex, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (sleeps 4-6)
A must see professionally renovated (spring and summer 2010) 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1296 square foot ground-floor condo unit with luxurious travertine tile throughout, brand new stainless steel appliances, equipment and furniture. This 200-foot wide canal can be seen from the living room, dining room, kitchen, lanai and master bedroom areas and for those who would like to rent a boat or bring their own, a dock and boat slip for each condo unit is provided. Another plus: direct park access to beautiful Jaycee Park for those morning or evening walks along the Caloosahatchee River. Condo amenities also include a heated pool, barbecue facilities (steps away) and high speed wireless internet and digital HD cable.
House rental amenities:
- Raised ceiling, recessed lighting, granite counter tops, granite-topped island and kitchen bar, cherry wood cabinets, and stainless steel Maytag appliances (36” fridge with full french doors, over the range microwave, slide-in glass-top range and dishwasher)
- Fully stocked with new utensils, coffee maker, toaster, blender, non-stick cookware
- Across from the kitchen bar, three 30” bar stools provide an additional eating and/or visiting area
Living/Dining Room Area:
- Matching leather sofa and chair with coordinated coffee table and end tables, lamps and other decor.
- The entertainment center includes a 50-inch HD plasma TV connected to digital cable, with home theater sound system including Blu ray disk and a five speaker sound system.
- The dining room area is outfitted with modern bamboo wicker style glass topped table with four matching padded chairs.
- King bed, matching side tables and lamps and media dresser.
- 42-inch plasma HD TV outfitted with basic cable.
- Large walk-in closet, and full private bathroom with dual vanities, toilet and shower stall.
- Second bedroom: a comfortable Queen-sized Murphy bed, computer desk, full closet and numerous wood cabinets (next to the second bathroom which includes a full-sized tub and shower).
- Large entrance room includes a Queen-sized sleeper sofa and three large bar stools next to the kitchen bar.
- Screened lanai can be accessed from patio doors off the living room, master bedroom or outside step toward the dock (fully equipped with comfortable furniture that includes a settee, 2 chairs, side table and coffee table).
- Electric hurricane shutters
- Covered parking to keep your car out of the direct sun with direct locker access for golf storage and other large items (sorry no RV parking allowed)
- Heated pool area just steps away from the condo with barbecue facilities.
- All bed linen, bath towels and beach towels provided.
- Washer and dryer within condo next to the kitchen
Sorry, no pets or smoking (including lanai area)
Our condo association limits renting to four times per year. As a result of this, we prefer to rent for 3 months during the January to March period.
Boating, Fishing – The condo provides sailboat access to the river, just around the corner, and the Gulf of Mexico. Several nearby businesses provide boat rental and charter services or bring your own boat, canoe or kayak. Please note the condo association is undertaking renovations to the boat slips and a user fee is planned. A portion of this fee, to be negotiated, may be passed to a guest who elects to use the boat slip.
Walking – The condo is next to Jaycee Park alongside the Caloosahatchee River and which provides beautiful walking paths.
Shopping and Entertainment - The condo is close to downtown Cape Coral with restaurants, shopping and bars and across the bridge from Fort Myers.
Sightseeing - The condo is within a few minutes of the Cape Coral public beach and pier.
Sanibel and Captiva Island, and Fort Myers Beach are within approximately a 15-minute drive.
Golfing – There are numerous public par 72 golf courses within 15 miles of the condo.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 1
- 1296 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Murphy Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan - March
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
90 night min stay
April - May
Apr 1 - May 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Nov - Dec
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2018
90 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- condo application $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- cleaning fee $150
- Tax Rate 11%
Payment by personal cheque, or bank draft.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We hope to use this condo when it is not rented and in the future when we are both retired.
Why the Owner Chose Cape Coral, FL, USA:
We wanted a place on the gulf side of Florida in a safe friendly environment. We were fortunate to find this property with access to the canal and river right next to Jaycee Park. Cape Coral is also right next to Fort Myers for extended shopping and entertainment possibilities and international airport.
- Primary: +1 6133143684
Links to more information:
View of living room and canal.
Screened Lanai Off Master Bedroom and Living Room
Jaycee park - across the street.
Kitchen Bar Area from Entrance
Ensuite bathroom with dual vanities
View of canal from just outside living room window.
Caloosahatchee River from Jaycee park.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.