Treetop Cottage offers you a relaxing retreat nestled in native oaks trees.
Wide-open views take you beyond nearby rooftops to the vista of Black Mountain in the far off distance.
The cottage is private, yet, only a 15 minute walk to the heart of the historic Paso Robles downtown.
Enjoy concerts in the park or visit the many wonderful restaurants and wine tasting rooms downtown.
Farmer's Market is held Saturday mornings and many weekend events are scheduled in the Park.
Beyond location, conveniences abound:
Wireless internet can be enjoyed anywhere, even on the deck
A luxurious shower to recover from a day of touring
A supermarket just two blocks away if you want to stay in and cook.
Everything is here to make your stay carefree.
Unpack and unwind.
• New Construction with Quality Amenities
• Treetop Views from Every Window
• Deck Seating to Appreciate the View and Nature
• Private Washer and Dryer Facility for Your Use Only
• Plenty of Closet Space
* Historic 1940’s Neighborhood
• Only 30 - 45 minutes to the Coastal Cities of
Cambria,Cayucos, Morro Bay & Avila
* Hearst Castle - Only an Hour Away on a Beautiful
Scenic Highway 46
* Lake Nacimiento & Lake San Antonio half an hour away
Paso Robles is Right in the Middle of Wine Country & World Class Golf!
Treetop Cottage is Perfect for Every Outdoor Enthusiast & Any Avid Cyclist.
Sit Back and Enjoy a Good Book or Just Watch the Passing of Time as the Sun Shifts on the Horizon.
We hope Treetop Cottage provides an escape for you to thoroughly relax.
Keywords: Peaceful Views - Relaxing & Restful Cottage Retreat - Plenty of Privacy - Hidden From View