I have just one week to rent Dec 22 - 29, 2018
in a 2-bedroom villa with 3 bathrooms
no other days - sorry
The 2002 Winter Olympics was held in Park City, UT - this is world class skiing/snowboarding. There are three top-rated ski resorts within a 5-mile radius of the Park Plaza, a top of the line resort in the middle of Park City.
What makes Park City so special is that the Salt Lake City International Airport is just 25 minutes away! Catch an early flight and be on the slopes by noon the same day.
Skiing Magazine rates the following resorts:
* Deer Valley #1 for 3 years in a row
* Park City Mountain Resort #2
* The Canyons #5
Deer Valley Resort
There is no better ski resort in North America! Deer Valley is 2 miles away from the Park Plaza Resort and the free van will whisk you to and from Deer Valley. Deer Valley is only for skiers - no snowboarders are allowed on the slopes.
There are 2,026 skiable acres with 100 runs.
There are four mountains to ski, Bald Mountain, Flagstaff Mountain, Bald Eagle, and Lady Morgan. The highest mountain is 9,400' with a 3,000' vertical drop.
Service to the mountains is outstanding, 1 high-speed 4-passenger gondola, 11 high-speed quad chairlifts, 5 triple chairlifts and 2 double chairlifts.
There are 6 bowls and 560 acres of snowmaking. Uphill capacity is 46,500 skiers/hr.
Deer Valley is on the free Park City bus route right across the street or takes the free van.
Park City Mountain Resort
The Mountain Resort is the #4 ski/snowboard resort in North America and has been in the top 5 resorts for the past 3 years!
The base of PC Mountain Resort is 6,900' with the highest lift at 10,000'. There are 3,300 skiable acres which cover 7 mountains and 9 bowls.
There are 4 high-speed 6-passenger chairs, 3 high-speed quads, 5 triples, and 3 doubles with a total uphill capacity of 31,400 guests per hour.
Average annual snowfall is 360'.
The Canyons Resort
Although The Canyons is #10 of all ski resorts we like it the best - we are snowboarders and The Canyons was built from scratch to cater to snowboarders.
The Canyons is just 5 miles away from the Park Plaza and you can get there by the free Park City bus which stops right across the street.
The Canyons base is 6,800' with the highest chairlift at 9,900'. The total vertical rise is 3,190' with 8 mountains being serviced with 18 lifts including one gondola.
There are 167 trails with 3,700 skiable acres and an average snowfall of 355'. There are 5 bowls, 2 terrain parks, and 6 halfpipes - like I said this resort was built for snowboarding.
Park Plaza-2060 Sidewinder Drive, Park City, Utah 84060
Spend President's Week on the slopes at Park City. This Mini-suite is at a 5-star quality resort is on the free Park City bus route. We never rent a car while in Park City, take the Red Horse express from the airport to the Park Plaza and then use the free Park City buses during your stay at Park City. Park Plaza has a van that will take you anywhere in Park City for free.
2 Bedroom sleeps 8/6 privately:
* 1,100 sq ft
* Midweek maid service
* 3 bathrooms
The main bedroom has a king bed, the second bedroom has 2 full-size beds, living room has 1 queen and 1 full-size sleeper sofas.
Great restaurants, fashionable shops, world-class skiing, and an active nightlife make Park City one of Utah's most popular vacation destinations. You're sure to have an unforgettable time at Park Plaza. Skiing is just a mile away. When you're ready to call it a day, take a dip in the fully enclosed swimming pool, unwind in the sauna, or soak in the Jacuzzi. The resort also offers complimentary van service to any location within Park City.
Salt Lake International Airport is just 25 minutes away.
* Downhill skiing and snowboarding at Park City Mountain Resort (1 mile)
* Downhill skiing and snowboarding at The Canyons resort (5 miles)
* Downhill skiing at Deer Valley (3 miles)
* Cross-Country Skiing (1 mile)
* On Park City’s Free bus route to town and all 3 major ski resorts.
* Grocery Store (1 mile)
* Live Entertainment (1 mile)
* Auto Rental (1 mile)
* Free underground secure parking for one car
* Indoor swimming pool
* Indoor whirlpool spa and hot tub
* Laundry Facilities
* Free van service to any location within Park City
* Ski storage
* Park Plaza has fresh coffee, hot water for tea and water dispenser in
* the front lobby for its guests
* Gas fireplace
* FULL kitchen- granite countertops
* Color TV’s & VCR and cable
* Coffeepot had a thermos container. Very generous welcome package of coffee, tea bags, hot chocolate mix, etc
* There was daily towel exchange, trash removal, and a midweek bed linen change. White terry robes were furnished (2) for pool and more were provided when requested.
* Hide-a-bed in the living room across from the fireplace
* The master bedroom has a king bed and large vanity area
* Second bedroom has a queen bed and vanity area
Check In: 4:00pm
Check Out: 11:00am
Terms and conditions
All sales are final. Please e-mail us to RESOLVE ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE RENTING
There are NO further taxes or fees!
All prices are in US dollars
Keywords: Park City, UT Prospector Square, on the free bus line