We are offering HUGE discounts on last minute bookings:
- June 10-12
- June 18
- June 22-24
- July 7 - 11
- July 21
Contact for full details!
Thank you for looking at our home. Sarah and I strive to provide each guest nothing but the best service, best accommodations, and best vacation.
Don't hesitate to contact us through Homeaway/VRBO's messenger with questions about the home or anything else we might be able to help with.
Depending on the dates, length of stay, or other factors your vacation may qualify for an unadvertised DISCOUNT. So before you book somewhere else, make sure to contact us!!!
Why stay in a condo packed on the hillside when you can enjoy the luxury and spaciousness of a beautiful home.
Seven bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom with a gourmet kitchen, huge decks, outstanding views, in a more private part of Crested Butte.
Our comfortable home is ideal for your family vacation. It sits tucked away in a quiet development that is seconds away from Nordic skiing, outstanding mountain biking, and hiking trails.
On the main level rests the master bed and bath rooms. The master has a comfortable king bed, flat screen TV with theater sound, and a 5 piece bathroom. There is also a second bedroom with a queen bed and it's own full bathroom.
Also on the main level, you are surrounded by windows and have an opportunity to relax while looking at breathtaking views of mountains in all directions. The main level has a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. The kitchen flows into an eating/gathering bar, dining, and living room.
The upper level, with vaulted ceilings, has 5 bedrooms, two that has a full size bunk beds, a another with a queen size bed, one that has a twin, and one with a full size bed. Along with 3 full size bathrooms
Hardwood, tile and carpeted floors that have in floor heating, the house stays toasty on the coldest of nights.
Outside, there is a huge deck and multiple spots for off street parking.
We have wireless internet for your convenience.
For more information and/or pictures please email me.
Top Reasons You Should Book Our Home:
1) Views and Outdoor Living Area – There are unobstructed breathtaking views in every direction. The large rear deck with seating and dining make this home bar none. Enjoy a morning coffee, evening cocktails, or a family dinner surrounded by Mount Crested Butte, Strand Hill and Double Top North and South Peaks.
2) Gourmet Kitchen – Enjoy cooking in a chef-inspired kitchen. Top of the line appliances, laid out in a user friendly environment. We also fully stock the kitchen, providing more than the cooking basics, that are very well organized. Just read our reviews!
3) Size and Location Matters - Why stay in a condo or tiny homes all packed together when you can enjoy the luxury and spaciousness of a beautiful home. Seven bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom in a more private part of Crested Butte, our comfortable home is ideal for your family vacation. It sits tucked away in a quiet development, with an runway for those flying in on their private jet, that is seconds away from Nordic skiing, outstanding mountain biking, and hiking trails.
4) Children Friendly – While beautifully decorated, our home is very children friendly. Two bunk rooms, private TV area, a loft, and a huge yard the kids in your group will never be bored.
5) Television/Cable – Relax and enjoy the best DirecTV has to offer. The main TV’s have DVR's & almost every pay channel available, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, CINEMAX, etc. to optimize your TV viewing experience. There are two living areas with TV's. One is in the main living area, a 32" TV meant for small groups and the second area has a 50" TV that is in a large family room, meant for larger groups. The master bedroom also has a 55" TV and couch.
6) Parking – Our huge driveway with off street parking will allow parking foe the largest of groups. We also allow use of our 2-car garage. Bring all the toys, trailers, etc. Parking won’t be an issue!
7) Dog’s Allowed – Your dog deserves a well-earned break too. Our private property allows, with limited restrictions, your best friend to join the fun.
8) Wi-Fi/Internet – Our home is equipped with wired DSL service with an upgraded router that is centrally located to ensure strong coverage where ever you are throughout the home. While in the mountains, internet speeds will not be as fast as say, Denver, our home has the maximum speed offered by CenturyLink .
9) Customer Service – Sarah and I firmly believe that superior customer service sets our homes apart. We work to accommodate nearly any request a guest may have. Like early or late check in and out’s, extra guests, special item requests, 24-hour on call cleaners/handyman, to name a few. And the best part is, we NEVER charge these extras.
10) Guest Reviews – Still not sure, please read our 40+ reviews!!!
PLEASE NOTE: VRBO/Homeway's Carefree Rental Guarantee (is between you, the Renter, and VRBO/Homeway). If you select this option know you will still be required to pay a fully refundable security deposit as part of your reservation.
*Discounts are subject to availability and can be change without notice. Email for full details.