About the property
- Condo1740 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
3 Bedrooms , 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6) Town Pointe #320945
This luxury condominium is conveniently located near all the action on historic Main Street. You are in walking distance to the best shopping, restaurants and night life that Park City has to offer. For skiers, walk one block to the Town Lift and gain access to Vail’s largest ski resort in North America, or hop on the free shuttle and get to Deer Valley Resort or just about anywhere else in Park City. During the summer, The Town Pointe Condominium is just minutes from world-class golfing, hiking, mountain biking, water sports and much more. Though a car is not necessary for this location, Town Pointe does provide underground parking with elevator access to the unit.
This 3-bedroom/ 3-bath unit offers upscale furnishings and amenities and features a fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops and knotty alder cabinets. The living room and dining area are finished in a mountain chic style with rich chestnut leather furniture and a stacked stone gas fireplace. From the living room, walk out to a covered deck and private 6 person hot tub.
This beautiful condo offers over 1750 square feet of comfortable living space. The master king has a private bath with double vanity and separate jetted tub and shower. One guestroom has a king bed and private bath with a single vanity. The other guestroom has a queen bed and private bath with a single vanity. All bedrooms are equipped with cable TV and DVD players. Also enjoy free Wi-Fi, private washer and dryer and covered parking for one vehicle.
Park city’s free transit system stops outside the door and provides easy access to historic main street and Kimball Junction without the worries of having to drive your car and find available parking.
Our home-away-from-home offers inspiring mountain views and all the amenities you'd expect in a luxury rental. If the ski resorts in Park City aren't enough, Snowbird, Alta, Solitude, Brighton, Snowbasin and Powder Mountain are all within an hour's drive. Come find out why we have the greatest snow on earth.
Keywords: Ski Vacation Rental, Town Pointe C304
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 09, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
we'd come back!
good location, comfortable condo, good communication made the trip enjoyable for 3 couples!
3 Couples Having a Blast in Park City
Great location, especially if you aren’t renting equipment. Very clean and bigger than the pictures show. Having 3 non-twin or bunks is a plus for adult couples. The hot tub is protected by plexiglass on the balcony which is much appreciated during the mountain winds. Walking distance to great Main St. eats. Prime parking spot and great equipment locker. Pack or buy dish soap if you come. They have a wine key but not a keurig, plain coffee pot provided. Hot water lasts forever! The porch is slightly slippery during snow fall so walk slowly. Book your return transportation beforehand, Uber prices skyrocket and go into surge. Stay in contact with property management, sometimes you’ll get earlier access to the condo. Wonderful property - you’ll love it!
2018 PC Ski trip
The unit was convenient to everything. It was well equipped with everything, from extra towels to all the utensils etc, in the kitchen.
Perfect location and a beautiful condo!
Overall Great Vacation
1. Great location, short walking distance to Town Lift and Main Street.
2. Free shuttle stop in front of complex, 5 min Uber to grocery store.
3. Hot tub was fantastic with great views. Guys in our group were impressed with the efficiency of the cover lift for the hot tub.
4. Well stocked kitchen with basic cooking supplies (pots, pans, basic spices, coffee filters...).
5. Great condo layout, plenty of room for 3 couples.
6. Very clean and updated with plenty of towels for showers and hot tub.
7. Although we didn't need it, the parking spot was a bonus.
8. the available locker in the garage for ski gear storage was also great.
Cons: (reason for 3 stars and not 5)
1. Front two bedrooms are adjacent to a major highway causing loss of sleep because traffic runs very late and starts very early. Both couples that slept in the bedrooms did not sleep for our 4 night stay due to the constant traffic noise. If you are a light sleeper, this is not the condo for you.
2. Again for the front 2 bedrooms, the outdoor walkway lights are right outside each bedroom window. The wooden blinds did not block out the bright lights and added to the loss of sleep for both couples. Blackout blinds/shades/curtains would be very beneficial.
3. One bedroom does have a private bath but it is not attached to the bedroom. It wasn't that big of a deal, just something to be aware of.
Great location, great condo
Beds were super comfortable, kitchen is fully equiped for entertaining. Loved it.
Our second home is perfectly located in Old Town Park City. You can walk to all the Restaurants and Shops on Main Street or take the Shuttle Bus. You can easily ski Park City and Canyons and take the shuttle bus to ski Deer Valley. At the end of fun filled day you can enjoy fabulous views of the Park City ski runs and Deer Valley ski runs while relaxing in our private hot tub on the deck.