About the property
- Condo1706 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Sleeper Sofa, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Unlike other units in Legacy Villas that are sandwiched amongst other condos, our 3BR/3BA Ground-Floor Condo is unique in that it is a true END UNIT, buffeted by a grassy lawn to the north and west, giving our guests much more breathing space in addition to plenty of room for lawn games. Our north-facing main patio stays shaded all day until the early evening when the setting sun highlights our guardian ironwood tree.
The unit sits between two sparkling resort pools, one just a hop across the street, the other just a few steps down the pathway. The Main Pools and Clubhouse area are an easy 2-minute walk.
Grill up your favorite dishes on your deluxe outdoor BBQ. Watch the game on your 51” Samsung TV, or gather around the oversized coffee table, perfectly sized for family board games. Fully-equipped kitchen and plenty of upholstered seating provide home-like comfort throughout your vacation experience. With a full-sized Sleeper Sofa in the the living room, the unit can sleep up to 8 guests.
Total of four (4) Samsung TVs with Cable in Living Room and all three Bedrooms.
Stackable Washer and Dryer in unit.
Three-zone A/C & Heating for personalized comfort.
Sheets and Towels included.
Free Access to all resort Swimming Pools, Spas, Clubhouse and State-of-the-Art Fitness Center.
MASTER KING SUITE: King Size Bed. Private bathroom ensuite with slab granite countertops, soaking tub, and walk-in shower. Built-in Wet bar. Writing Desk. 40” Samsung TV. One Touch Gas fireplace. Ceiling Fan. French doors open to shaded outdoor patio with courtyard view.
MASTER QUEEN SUITE: Queen Size Bed. Private bathroom ensuite with slab granite countertops, soaking tub, and walk-in shower. Stone-tile Entry Alcove can be repurposed as baby nursery. Built-in Wet Bar. 40”Samsung TV. One Touch Gas fireplace. Ceiling Fan. French doors open to walled-in private patio with full day sun (great for sunbathing in private!)
GUEST BEDROOM: Queen Size Bed. Full bathroom with shower/tub combination across the hall. 32” Samsung TV. Double Sliding Door Closets. Ceiling Fan.
LIVING ROOM: Full Sleeper Sofa. Comfy couch. 51” Samsung TV with Soundbar. One Touch Gas Fireplace. “Board game sized” coffee table. Ceiling Fan. Plantation shutters.
DINING AREA: Dining Table with seating for (6) six. Breakfast Bar seats (3) three. Double French doors open to covered main patio with additional outdoor seating for (6) six.
KITCHEN: Fully-equipped kitchen with Coffeemaker, Toaster and Blender. Brand new (2017) Samsung Refrigerator with Ice Dispenser and Filtered Water, CoolSelect Pantry and Deep Freeze chest. KitchenAid Four-burner Gas Stove. Brand new (2017) Whirlpool Dishwasher. Brand new (2017) GE Microwave. Slab granite countertops.
LEGACY VILLAS AMENITIES:
• Main Pool Area includes Splash Fun Zone, Wade-in Children's Pool, Oversized Spa, Poolside Cabanas, Outdoor Showers, Patio Tables, and plenty of Lounge Chairs.
• 11,000 SQ Foot Clubhouse includes Luxurious Resort Lounge, Conference Room, State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Legacy Grill cafe (Seasonal)
• Hammock Garden for relaxing and daydreaming
• 12 Refreshing Saltwater Pools, including 2 lap pools and 11 Spas
• Walking paths throughout resort stroll past 19 sparkling fountains nestled among Citrus and Palm Trees, along with Bougainvillea arches and Rosemary.
• BBQ Grills and Outdoor Fireplace (by lap pool)
• Walking distance to Waldorf-Astoria’s La Quinta Resort with Luxury Spa, shopping, restaurants and golf.
• 5-10 minute drive to convenient shopping including Costco, Trader Joe's, Sprouts, Target, and Walmart
• Legacy Villas is a 24-Hour Guard Gated Community
• Keyless (keypad) Entry means no worrying about who has the house key or losing the key.
• Iron and Ironing Board, Hairdryer
• Reserved parking space. Additional self and curb parking available throughout resort.
• Access to assistance from Good Life Retreats, a full-time local property management company. Available at any time during your stay.
• Walking Distance to the CLOSEST Shuttle Stop to Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals.
• Minutes to championship golf courses at PGA West, La Quinta Resort, Indian Palms, Silver Rock, and more!
• 10 minute drive to Indian Wells Tennis Garden and HITS Desert Horse Park.
• 22 Miles to Palm Springs
• Less than an hour’s drive to Joshua Tree NP as well as the cool mountain town of Idyllwild.
• Close to area Casinos including Fantasy Springs and Agua Caliente.
.• Enjoy Shopping and Restaurants in Old Town La Quinta Village, or take a short jaunt to El Paseo in Palm Desert.
• Treat yourself to a Facial or Massage at one of the area Day Spas.
• For Family Fun, try a Date Shake at the kitschy Shield’s Date Garden, Explore the Thousand Palm (yes, a real!) Oasis, Take advantage of the fun photo ops at Pioneer Town, Climb aboard a WWII-era Plane at the Palm Springs Air Museum, Ride the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, or Go on a Private Safari and Feed a Giraffe at the Living Desert Zoo.
Last Minute Deals available! Please inquire for rates. (Only applies for full 3BR condo; does not apply for 1- or 2-bedroom lock-offs.)
City of La Quinta Business License #: 107442
Keywords: Villa, Luxury, Estate, Single Family House, Resort, Golf, Tennis, Pool, Spa, 3 BR, Golf Course, Mountain Views, family friendly, Palm Springs area, La Quinta, Kids love us, close to La Quinta Resort, no smoking, Coachella, StageCoach, Stage Coach
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
About Skip Davis
My wife and I live in the Seattle area and love to get away to the sunshine in La Quinta several times a year with our son and daughter, as well as with friends and family. We hope you enjoy our place as much as we do when in town.
Skip Davis purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Skip Davis chose La Quinta
This particular unit is private, yet placed footsteps between two great satellite pools. There is a large side lawn next to our unit which is ideal for kids to play. The unit is centrally located within Legacy Villas giving a feel of privacy and seclusion from the outside world. There is an ice machine at the pool across the street from our unit, so you never have to go to the store for ice or rely on the fridge. We love the view of the Mountains from the kitchen and main deck, the proximity of fountains, as well as the ease of getting in and out of the lower unit.
What makes this Condo unique
Each bedroom suite has its own iron, ironing board, television, thermostat, deck, and full bathroom. Each suite can be 'locked off' for privacy or opened up to provide a contiguous 1700 sf floor plan. The well equipped kitchen and living room have a nice view of the mountains. There are four televisions and two jetted tubs in the unit.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful Condo in the perfect location
Our family of 6 stayed comfortably in this wonderful condo. It is in the perfect location, well furnished, and the amenities were perfect! We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends. Thank you!
Great place for our visit
We recently stayed in Legacy Villas and this was a beautiful home for us as we vacationed for a week. The unit had everything we needed and met all our expectations. The place was extremely clean and the kitchen was very well stocked with the essentials. Legacy Villas has lovely grounds and is perfectly manicured. It was a bit cool to use the pools, but we appreciated that there are several pools in the development with one just a short distance from our door. We especially liked being close to the village of La Quinta with unique restaurants and shopping. Although we had no issues, it was reassuring to know that Skip Davis was available if we needed anything. He even initiated contact with us to be sure things were going smoothly. We highly recommend considering this unit for your vacation time.
Thank you so much, Gary! We really appreciate your kind words. We work hard to make sure our guests have a great time during their stay, so it makes us happy to see feedback like this. And thx for being such great guests. You are welcome back at any time. :-)
Loved this place. It is very spacious and clean. Loved that it has two master bedrooms with private patios and bathrooms attached. The owner was very nice and checked in with me to make sure everything was okay. I would definitely rent from him again.
Lovely, clean and well-stocked condos in a great location. The grounds are spectacular as well with many pools and amenities. We'll definitely stay here when We're in the La Quinta area!
Great unit and location. Management provided excellent and timely customer service before and during our stay. Would book this unit again.
Perfect Desert Getaway!
The property is fantastic. Variety of pools in close proximity and gym in club house if you're feeling sporty. The house is great, nice layout and kitchen! Skip and his staff were very responsive and helpful.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
CANCELLATION POLICY. (For bookings through GLR website) Good Life Retreats allows a 100% refund for cancellations up to 90 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, and a 50% refund up to 30 days prior to the arrival date. Any and all cancellations within 30 days of the arrival date will only be refunded if a third party reserves the same dates as the Occupant's reservation and at the same rental rate. If the third party reserves part of the Occupant's reserved dates, or pays a lower rental rate, only the amount received by Good Life Retreats will be refunded to the Occupant.