Ocean Point Cape-Perfect for Family Vacations(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cottage, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Top reasons to vacation at Ocean Point Cape:
1. Great short and long walks around Ocean Point.
2. Walking distance to beaches, rocks and dock.
3. Tennis, ballfield, playground adjacent to cottage.
4. Land Trust trail hikes in walking distance.
6. Activities director organizes fun events for children.
7. Restaurant in walking distance, more available in town.
8. Unique shopping in town, including Thursday farmers market.
9. Boating, kayaking, cruises available locally.
10. Great ocean views, sunsets, fog horns, salt water breezes and lighthouses!
Keywords: year round cottage, vacation home, family friendly, dog friendly
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- 1850 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Air Hockey
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Child's Swing
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Sand Box
- Tennis Court
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 5 - Jun 3, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50
- Cleaning fee $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 9%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1989
About the owner: I live in the next town and take care of the cottage personally. My children grew up spending summers at the cottage and think of it as home. Ocean Point is a great place to make life long friends and enjoy the coast of Maine.
- Primary: (207) 633-7879 (Maine, USA)
- Secondary: +1 2076501360
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ocean Point Cape
One (of 3) bedrooms
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, March 06, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.