1856A The Seasons - a SkyRun Keystone Property
Park at your door at this end of building condo with lots of windows and light to see the Snake River and Keystone Lake which are at your door.
Enjoy the sound of the Snake River from your deck on this large, open property on the end of the building closest to the Keystone Lake. Being on the end of the building, this property has windows on 2 sides and forest, river and lake views. You will feel like you're out in you own private woods, but walk out your door and down the path to the bridge over the Snake River and you're on the worlds largest zambonied skating lake (5 acres) and at the shops and restaurants (not to mention the Starbucks) of the Lakeside Village.
In-room laundry, great furninshings, king bed and a flat panel HDTV further make this property a great place that you'll want to come back to again and again.
The Seasons Townhomes are one of the newest developments in Keystone Resort and features a very nice common area with hot tubs and a gas fire pit and grill area to warm up and chill out after a day on the mountain.
What to be aware of:
- Parking can be limited at The Seasons. If the main lot is full, there is overflow parking available at the East end of the lot.
- Here in Keystone, none of our units have air conditioning. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off around 8 o'clock, therefore air conditioning is not necessary.
- This unit shares a common foyer with a second unit.
What You'll Love:
- Quiet and secluded, backing up to the Snake River.
- Access to a hot tub and fire pit.
- Ground level, easy access, no stairs.