About the property
- House1100 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
House, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
This is a cozy two bedroom, one and a half bath, one level 1940's log cabin with a Great Lake View, over looking Zephyr Cove.
It is about 1100 square feet.
One bedroom has a Queen size bed, the other bedroom has a Queen bed, as well.
The home does have a Wood Fireplace, Gas BBQ, Internet, Cable TV and two car garage.
No Pets please!
Permit # 05-120
Keywords: Tahoe, Home, Gas BBQ, Two-Car Garage
Tahoe Management Services Co, LLC
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 22, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very dirty place.
My biggest complaint: Cleanliness
- there were cobwebs everywhere in the house. this included bedrooms, bathrooms and wardrobes
- no care was taken whatsoever of the place. Food and random clothes from previous occupants were found in the bedrooms. This included food items and personal belongings like socks
- carpets had stains at multiple places
- kitchenware like places and bowls as well as freezer was not clean to the extent that it was difficult to use. The ice trays had half filled ice and some dirt from the previous use
there were personal items like glasses from previous visitors
- Additionally, there were insects in the fridge and the bathrooms.
Two out of the four of us have dust allergies and that only worsened resulting in lack of sleep and itchiness throughout. When I complained about that to the management office, I was told that cobwebs tend to reappear within an hour of cleaning it so it was pretty regular.
The view from the place is extremely pretty but given the above issues, I do not recommend anyone stay here.