Pure Luxury! Guaranteed 'Wow' on Entry! One Minute Walk to White Sand Beach.
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Our beautifully furnished condo has a large, private, fenced yard that is just off the pool. And its only a 60 second walk to the gulf beaches! The condo boasts 1350 square feet of living space and has three bedrooms with two full baths. For all to enjoy, there is NO SMOKING inside the condo and NO PETS permitted. Open the ten foot sliding glass doors onto your private, fenced backyard where you can sit in the shade under the covered area or enjoy private sunbathing in the uncovered area. Al fresco dining is wonderful. And the kiddies can play in a safe contained area. Sitting in the living room, or working in the kitchen you can look out of large windows onto the pool area (great for keeping an eye on the kids swimming). The Waves is a small, gated condo complex with only nineteen units around the heated pool. We have a coin laundry room with lounge on premises. You'll Love This Condo! You Will say 'Wow' when you walk in!
It really is only two blocks to the water!: You can walk there in 60 seconds. (Maybe a little longer if you're dragging the kids.)
Amenities: Enjoy the huge, great room living area. Here you'll find a 42' TV, DVD, cable, stereo with MP3/I Pod connectivity and plenty of seating. Board games and activities are supplied for your quiet time. All granite counter tops, Ceiling fans, Central Air Conditioning (you control the thermostat), Parking for two cars. We have a Full Kitchen with: Fridge with ice maker, Dishwasher, Range, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Electric can opener, Mixer, Pots, pans, bowls, cooking utensils etc. Dishes, glassware, and cutlery: You get the idea: everything you need. But don't spend too much time in the kitchen: you're on vacation! Grocery shopping services are available.
All the Extra Touches for a Stress Free Vacation: We have: Hair dryer in each bathroom, High chair, Ironing board and iron, big fluffy luxury hotel towels, Comfy high thread count cotton sheets, Coin laundry on premises. We give you a starter supply of Toilet paper, Paper towels, Napkins and Soap. With 1350 square feet, this condo is big enough for the whole family to enjoy. The gated complex is the perfect setting for a friendly, family style vacation. Ours is a luxury style condo with a relaxed atmosphere. Of course, all the usual beach things are available to do in the area. St. Pete Beach is a beautiful, wide, white sandy beach. The waves are very small (if any) and the water is warm. This is a Gulf Beach Not the ocean. Take an easy stroll to local shopping and restaurants and theater. There are many good eating establishments within a 5 minute walk of the condo.
We have a high chair, portable crib/playpen and a stroller available for your use.
There is so much to do in the Tampa Bay Area.: We have all sorts of boating and water sports also including Sailing Regattas, Major Boat Shows and Deep sea fishing.
You can also find a PGA golf course and World Class Tennis tournaments a short drive away.
There are miles of nature trails for biking, hiking, roller skating or just plain old walking.
We are close to both the off shore SunCruz Casino and the HardRock Casino.
Sorry, no snow or mountain sports. (However we do offer an indoor ski simulator in the area.)
There are plenty of museums and art galleries in the area. We keep a draw full of pamphlets in the condo on things to do in the area.
We're less than 45 minutes from area airports and Busch Gardens. Orlando is only 90 minutes away.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 1350 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- There are three bedrooms in this spacious condo. The large master suite has a private bath, walk in closet, 27' TV, leather couch, dresser, nightstand, ceiling fan and a private entrance to the patio. The first guest bedroom is a large room with a queen bed, large dresser, mirror, night stand, ceiling fan and a 27' TV. The second guest bedroom has twin bunk beds decorated in a bright beach theme. It's perfect for the kids. The futon in the living area is very comfortable with an inner spring mattress (not your typical futon.) It's not one of the TV couches. It's in a separate area of the great room. Pamper yourself in our all cotton high thread count sheets, beautifully decorated rooms and comfortable mattresses. For your convenience we have a high chair, portable crib/playpen and a stroller available in the condo....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There is a hair dryer in each bathroom. We have big fluffy luxury resort type towels. The bathroom floors and shower walls are all ceramic. Bath mats and rugs in each room. The counter tops are granite. Starter soap and toilet tissue is supplied. BRING YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS! Our bath towels cannot leave the condo....moreless
- We want your vacation to be as stress free as possible. We have contracted with an excellent local company to provide additional guest services such as, additional housekeeping, extra towels, and linen change-out. Contact numbers will be provided in your welcome flyer and are posted in the condo. Inexpensive beach towels can be purchased at several local stores or bring your own. Please, DO NOT take our bath towels the beach. WE HAVE OIL-FREE BEACHES...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Gated Community
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
May 1 - Nov 30
3 night min stay
Dec 22 - Dec 31
7 night min stay
Jan 1 - Jan 31
3 night min stay
Feb 1 - Mar 31
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning Fee: $125
Required: HomeAway/CSA Insurance Premium ($49) and Fully-Refundable Security Deposit ($150)
Rates subject to change. Posted rates do not apply to Holiday weeks
Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard), check and e-check accepted
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 24 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
We are located in what is called downtown St Pete Beach. There is a historic district, Corey Ave. just a few blocks away where you can find all sorts of boutique shops, a movie theater and several restaurants. The public bus line runs just a block from the condo. All day ride up and down the beach for a flat fee. Get current rates at: http://www.psta.net/beachtrolley.php
NO OIL ON OUR BEACHES!!!
The Tampa Bay Area has all sorts of boating and water sports also including Sailing Regattas, Major Boat Shows and Deep sea fishing. You can also find a PGA golf course and World Class Tennis tournaments a short drive away.
There are miles of nature trails for biking, hiking, roller skating or just plain old walking. Sorry, no snow or mountain sports. (However, we do offer an indoor ski simulator in the area.)
There are plenty of museums and art galleries in the area.
This is a great Location. You'll be less than 45 minutes from area airports and Busch Gardens. Orlando is only 90 minutes
Other Activities: jet skiing, dolphin watching, dinner cruises, off shore Casino.
Golf: This is FLORIDA! Hundreds of golf courses.
19 Units around the pool. Very Private!
Nice Dining Area right off the patio.
Master Suite. Has Private bath & entrance to patio
First Guest Bedroom. Another 27' TV here.
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Beautiful St. Pete Beach. Just steps away!
Comfortable living room.
Private Fenced Yard
Master Suite. Leather loveseat. 27' TV
2nd Guest Bedroom. Great for the kids.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeCondo
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within 24 hours
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 09/09/2014
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.