House, 6 Bedrooms, 6.5 Baths (Sleeps 16, More Than 12 Adults Req's Permission)
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great family house
Such a great space with so many amenities included. We traveled with young kids and we didn’t need to bring a thing other than clothes and car seats. They have you covered with all the equipment from high chairs and pack n plays to toys. Ken and Nancy were wonderful to deal with - a totally seamless process. The deck is a great feature, makes you feel like you’re in a tree house. With a separate bathroom for each of the 6 bedrooms, and great living spaces, it offers the perfect mix of “together” space and “alone” space. Definitely would love to rent again!
This was a first rate experience. Our family of 16 had all that we could ask for. The house was large, giving us room to spread out as well as gather together for meals, games, and visiting. The owners have supplied this home with every amenity. The owners were amazing to work with as were the management company and caretaker. I would definitely rent again and HIGHLY recommend to others.
Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend!
This place was just as advertised and in great condition. Having a bath for each bedroom was the main selling point for us. Our family of ten, grandparents, kids, grandkids had plenty of room to spread out as well as gather together for meals. Movie/media rooms were spacious with a good selection of movies, especially for the grand kids.
Perfect Snow Trip
This is the perfect cabin for a multi family snow trip. We had 3 small children and there were toys and books available for them to play. We ended up playing in the snow in the backyard with the saucers available in the house. Huge house with pretty much anything you would need. The owner is accommodating and really cares for the house. We would definitely come back
Awesome home, awesome owners!
The property owners were amazing to work with. Very communicative and super helpful. Before our stay they called and gave us some good advice and a little overview of how things work with the house. The house was perfect for our group. We got married in the area and most of our wedding party was staying with us at the house. We all had plenty of room and enough space to have privacy when we wanted it. The house was very clean and had great amenities! Beautiful area, beautiful home!
Fantastic for Groups
Our group has been doing an annual ski trip and this marked our 4th year. The group consists of 4 families with a bunch of kids ranging from age 6 - 11. Each trip has been memorable and great, but as far as places we have stayed, none have been better than Ken and Nancy's place.
- Communication: Great communication and very welcoming. We picked up our keys from a local realty service and it was a smooth, easy process. When we arrived, there was a nice welcome not, wine and some coffee for us. Very nice touch.
- Rooms & Accommodations : Having such a large group, it was great that there were so many en-suite rooms and separate areas for kids. The beds, the towels, etc. were all comfortable.
- Amenities: The kids really enjoyed the movie room. Good selection of movies. We didn't use the steam room, hot tub, or small gym, but it was nice having the option. It was also great to have a strong wifi connection for a ton of devices. Crucial if you have a lot of kids and adults that can't live without a connection. :) They even provided free firewood which I really regret not using.
- Overall, this is a really, spacious and comfortable house that's located conveniently at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Nothing major comes to mind. The master bedroom seemed to have a nice TV (didn't check it out) but I think one of the living areas could use a newer TV. We usually don't watch TV as a group but there were two awesome NFL games this weekend and it would have been cool to watch on a newer HDTV. But I hope that most people would enjoy the outdoors and company of family and friends instead of being glued in front of a tv.
We had an awesome time and this place definitely contributed to it. We hope to stay here again in the future.
Access, at the residential guest rate, is available to the Recreation Center (equipped with a gym, indoor pool, tennis courts & child care) & access to 2 private beaches (with an outdoor pool, snack shop and boat launch).