The Wharf is the Gulf Coast's newest resort and, without a doubt, the most beautiful. What makes The Wharf the hottest vacation spot on the Gulf Coast? Consider this:
- 220 acres of a unique and picturesque mix of retail outlets, condominium homes, and restaurants ranging from casual eateries to fine dining.
- Top national acts and legendary bands performing in a 10,000 seat amphitheater.
- 15 screen state-of-the-art Rave movie theater.
- Southeast's tallest ferris wheel.
- 208 slip marina and half-mile long board walk.
- The Oasis...a water facility which includes a wave pool, lazy river, hot tub, beach and a water slide all surrounded by lush tropical foliage. Pool side refreshments are also available.
- Championship 18 hole golf course for the exclusive use of the owners and condominium guests of The Wharf.
- Daily fishing charters complete with gear and equipment. Classes are also offered on knot types, fly types, bait fishing, casting and fishing techniques.
- Various social activities are available at the beautiful plantation-style Outfitter's Club.
- State-of-the-art fitness center containing equipment for everyone's workout regimen.
- Bike and canoe rental.
The luxury, spacious penthouse condo is a beautifully furnished 3 bed/3 bath, 11th floor condominium which overlooks the marina and the intercoastal waterway on one side and Main Street and the boardwalk on the other. For your entertainment pleasure, every room has a flat panel TV and DVD player. All bedrooms have large walk-in closets, top-of-the-line pillow-top mattresses and full size dresser drawers w/mirrors.
This unit is meant for comfort! It is also a great unit for special events...catering available. The kitchen and living area demands entertaining! The master bath features granite counter tops, whirlpool bath and a large walk-in shower. Off the master bedroom, large glass door walls open to the balcony which overlooks the intercoastal waterway and marina. The dining room has a full size table which seats 6, or 8 when fully extended. If needed, 5 bar stools are provided and can be utilized to increase available seating in the dining room to 13. The two living room areas contain a large cushy sofa and comfortable chairs. The furniture is positioned in such a manner so as to provide a striking panoramic view of the marina and the intercoastal waterway.
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with Viking appliances, including a stand alone ice maker and wine cooler. The balcony is roomy and furnished to provide seating for 14. For your outdoor dining pleasure, a dining table(seats 4-8) and 2 side tables are provided along with a natural gas grill. The Wharf is truly what a vacation was meant to be!
Keywords: Only 4 of these spacious 3 bedroom penthouse unit condos at Levin's Bend