- Keeper's Landing 19 is a reverse floor plan, two bedroom home located in Cape Fear Station.
- Master bedroom (queen bed)
- Additional sleeping nook with twin bed
- Upstairs is a second bedroom (2 twins), bath, kitchen, living room and dining room with sleeper sofa for 2.
- Conveniently located to the Commons, the Conservancy (Turtle Central), East Beach and
and the Shoals Club!
- The beach is less than a 30 second golf cart ride!
- Boardwalk across the street, which leads to the marsh for great crabbing!
- Home includes: All linens, wifi, 6 passenger golf cart and beach chairs!
- BHI and Shoals Club memberships available for an additional charge.
Bald Head Island Club (POOL AND PELI WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL MEMORIAL DAY, OFFERING DISCOUNTED RATES FOR OTHER AMENITIES)
You can register and get additional rates by calling the club
The BHI Club (The pool area and new restaurant are under construction. The main pool is open as well as the temporary Peli) Tenant will not receive refund due to circumstances with the clubs on Bald Head Island.
*Sunday turn days in the Summer peak season
Keywords: Keeper's Landing home located in Cape Fear Station
The BHI Club (Pool and Peli will be closed until Memorial Day, Offering discounted rates for other amenities) Tenant will not receive refund due to circumstances with the clubs on Bald Head Island.
Includes: Beach Chairs, Pack & Play, Gas Grill, Iron & Ironing board, Beach umbrella, and a Keurig Coffee maker
For rental agreement and tram reservations your rental address is 19 Keepers Landing
*Keepers Landing Dock is closed for repair until the first of the year