Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
NOTE: This home sits on the shores of Morro Bay in the town of Los Osos/Baywood.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Saturday to Saturday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This gorgeous bay-front home offers absolutely amazing views of the Morro Bay Estuary, Morro Rock and the ocean beyond from almost every room in the house. Located on the south side of the bay in Baywood (Los Osos), this custom home has been recently remodeled with stunning, high-end designer finishes. You will enjoy the attention to detail in every aspect of the house including the custom walnut cabinetry throughout, the well-designed kitchen with high-end Viking appliances, beautiful light fixtures and very exotic bathrooms! It is a short 10-minute drive to the heart of Morro Bay an easy drive or walk to grocery stores and restaurants in Los Osos. There is direct access to the Morro Bay Estuary, its shoreline and the Elfin Forest Preserve with great wildlife viewing opportunities. The home will exceed your expectations in every way and is the perfect comfortable and peaceful retreat.
PLEASE NOTE: This home is a multi-level home and is not appropriate for those with mobility challenges.
Some of the many features that you will enjoy while staying here are:
• Fantastic bay and ocean views from almost every room
• Living room has a beautiful marble fireplace, 55" Smart TV, amazing bay and ocean views. Please note this TV is streaming only (netflix, hulu, amazon prime, etc.) and does not have regular cable channels.
• The downstairs den, with its large flat-screen TV, Wii player (bring your own games), comfortable couch and great views is a great place for friends and family to hang out and watch a good movie
• Spacious, bay-facing balconies on both levels of the home. Lower balcony has a Weber BBQ grill and has steps taking you down to the water
• A picnic table down at the water's edge - a perfect place to have a drink and enjoy the amazing sunsets
• Master bedroom – king bed, flat-screen TV, fireplace, large closet
• Master bathroom - jetted tub filled by waterfall, rainfall shower
• 2nd bedroom – spacious room with queen bed and easy access to hall bathroom
• 3rd bedroom – full bed and twin bed with easy access to hall bathroom
• 2nd bathroom - jetted tub, rainfall shower
Den has a pull out sleeper sofa
• Large capacity washer/dryer
• Double car garage plus large driveway
While staying in Baywood, there are great restaurants, coffee shops and a small market within an easy walk. And, there is a large grocery store in Los Osos - an easy 5-minute drive. The best part of this location is that you are very close to Montana de Oro, one of the most beautiful State Parks in California! The park offers great hiking and bike riding and horseback riding.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS ALLOWED! This is strictly enforced.