*Please note the homeowner lives in the above unit, with a completely separate entrance, and is available for local guidance.*
If you seek a peaceful, rural escape from the stresses of everyday life, look no further than 'Pintler View Hideaway'. With 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and enough space to comfortably sleep 5 guests, this lower-level duplex is the perfect accommodation choice for a group of close friends or a couple looking to explore the best of Montana. This charming Anaconda vacation rental apartment is the perfect spot for your next trip to Montana.
When you arrive at this property, you'll immediately fall in love with the picturesque setting of the home, framed by the impressive mountains. After a long day outdoors, return to this apartment to cook your favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen, which has all the necessary culinary appliances. After you've had your fill, relax in the living room and watch your favorite movie on the television with DVD player. If you're feeling sore from a day filled with activity, head outdoors and take a soak in your own private hot tub. After you've watched the sun slip behind the mountains, retreat to the inviting queen-sized bed and rest up for another day filled with vacation fun.
This home is an ideal mountain getaway with a loved one! Outdoor enthusiasts will love being so close to endless opportunities for hiking, fishing, snowshoeing, and more. Fisherman will want to visit nearby Georgetown Lake to see what they can catch. The lake is also a great spot for other water activities like boating, swimming, and kayaking. In the winter, nearby Discovery Ski Area is only minutes away and will quickly become your favorite place to spend the day skiing down fresh powder. If that's not quite your speed, head to Historic Phillipsburg only 16 miles away and see what the historic mining town has to offer. Whether you spend your days relaxing inside this delightful vacation rental apartment or use it as a place to rest your head after a day filled with outdoor activities, it will quickly become a spot you want to return to year after year!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Tucked away in the mountains offering you peace and tranquility
- Near Georgetown Lake and activities like skiing, fishing, and snowboarding
- Located approximately 1/2 mile from Highway 1(Pintler Scenic Highway-mile marker 24) and only minutes away from Discovery Ski Area
- Visit Historic Phillipsburg, only 16 miles north
- The homeowner lives in the above unit and is available for local guidance.
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- A futon in the living room can sleep 2 additional guests
- Chair in the living room folds out into a bed and can sleep 1 additional guest
- Try 7 Gables restaurant for a fun family destination, only a mile away.
- The Brown Derby restaurant is only a half a mile away and serves delicious food with a Montana flair.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply