Escape from your daily routine to Kauai island at this remote 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental townhouse in the gated Villas of Kamali'i complex! With enough space to comfortably sleep 6, this spacious townhome features sleek granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a wine fridge, jacuzzi tubs, and a large furnished lanai with mountain views. Work on your tan next to the community pool, hike through the Halelea Forest Reserve, or simply enjoy the ocean at the Hanalei Beach Park!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Nestled between the Makai Golf Course and the stunning Kauai mountains, this spacious townhouse is the perfect Hawaiian home base for a family of 6! Picture yourself enjoying a sun-filled day at the beach followed by afternoon cocktails on the private lanai.
Step inside this spacious open-concept living room and gaze out at the clean white interior of this relaxing oasis. From the luau lamp in the sitting area to the island-themed artwork lining the walls, you will fall in love with the localized interior design. If you have any work to take care of, the lower-level desk provides the perfect temporary office.
Make memories by cooking a new recipe in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances and sleek granite countertops. Grab your favorite bottle of wine from the wine fridge and enjoy a formal dinner at the 4-person glass-topped table. Turn on your favorite song using the speaker system and enjoy some post-dinner drinks on the lanai!
Finish off the night by watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room. When it's time to call it a night, head to one of 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms to rest for the next day's adventure. Both master bedrooms offer sumptuous king mattresses and mounted TVs while the third bedroom has a plush queen bed.
The community amenities of the Villas of Kamali’i gated community are top-of-the-line. Spend your days relaxing in the pool or loosening your muscles in the soothing hot tub. The community grilling area is perfect for cooking any freshly caught seafood!
Drive less than 10 minutes to tan on Hanalei Bay or Anini Beach with your loved ones. Both of these beaches offer plenty of rental shops that will provide you with anything from boats to snorkeling gear. Be sure to grab the beach chairs, umbrellas, and coolers provided in the unit before you head out the door!
Walk less than 5 minutes to play a round of golf at the prestigious Makai Golf Course. This 18-hole course recently underwent a $6 million renovation and boasts stunning views of the ocean, a pro shop, training program, and the Makai Grill.
You will find a multitude of activities that may interest you nearby, from swimming to hiking to tennis! Some other ways to spend your time on the island include shopping at the Princeville Shopping Center, exploring the Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge, or taking a scenic drive along the coast.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with sleek granite countertops, a temporary office space, en-suite bathrooms with jacuzzi tubs, a private lanai, a wine fridge, an outdoor dining area, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Villas of Kamali’i community amenities including a pool, hot tub, grilling area, and more!
- Fantastic Princeville location - Just a short walk from the Makai Golf Course, less than 10 minutes from Hanalei Bay and Anini Beach, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, fishing spots, rental shops, and hiking trails!
- Airport: Lihue Airport - 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, HI 96766, ( ~ 29.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in