Cabin, 1 Bedroom, 2 Baths (Sleeps 2), King Bed, Hot Tub, Wood Burning Fireplace
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - We do not have a child-safe house.We do not have a child-safe house.
No pets - Exceptions possible for return guests.Exceptions possible for return guests.
No parties/events - Maximum of 4 non overnight visitors allowed.Maximum of 4 non overnight visitors allowed.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - Exceptions for honeymoon & mature person over 21.Exceptions for honeymoon & mature person over 21.
- No fire in the indoor fireplace in summer season. $20 to $100 per stay for fireplace use on hot days when A/C is needed during the day.
- Any evidence found of unapproved additional occupants, including babies, or pets will forfeit the full security deposit.
- Any furniture or equipment moved by the guests must be restored to the original positions.
About Myung Pulver
We stumbled upon our Leatherwood Mountains home site one day on our way back home to California after a long RV trip. It was a love at first sight. We made an offer on the property the next day. We moved to North Carolina in the summer of 2003 and started planning our projects. Burdette is a retired Architect and I am a retired construction manager and architectural designer. It has been a rewarding experience to build unique mountain cabins. We have completed our permanent home in the mid 2012 and living here in Leatherwood Mountains all year around. We love to wake up in our mountains and see the tall trees, rocky creek, deer and turkeys just outside the windows. We found the gardening a challenge in the mountains but we like working at it.
Why Myung Pulver chose Ferguson
It feels like you are in a National Forest with natural surroundings. You drive through miles of quiet private roads not seeing many houses along the way. This property is within a private gated community which offers a sense of security and shared amenities such as swimming pool and tennis courts.
What makes this cabin unique
There is an independently owned resort business just outside of our subdivision. The Leatherwood Mountains Resort operates vacation home rentals for absentee owners, horseback riding, stables and a seasonal restaurant.