Our sunny, warm and immaculate Tahoe Donner home has a completely flat driveway and a garage to park your car. (It snows a lot in the winter!) It is flooded with natural light, and convenient to all Tahoe Donner amenities including the downhill ski area, the cross-country ski area, Trout Creek Rec Center, the pools, tennis courts and golf course. Our home is a place where you can relax and create wonderful memories any season of the year.
Highlights of the House:
* Two-story great room with a soaring pine ceiling and hardwood flooring
* Huge windows and prime southern exposure flood the great room with natural light all year round
* Free WIFI
* Flat screen HDTV
* Gas fireplace
* Backs to a greenbelt affording great privacy
* Fully-stocked kitchen
* Deck with table, chairs and BBQ grill in summer
* Oversize 1-car garage
* Loft office with desk
Details on the House:
The layout of the home is very convenient. Off the great room is a hallway leading to two bedrooms and a full bathroom. One of these bedrooms has a queen-size bed, and the other has two extra-long twin beds. Both have large closets. The full bathroom has a bathtub with a shower. Also in this hallway is a convenient laundry room with Fisher & Paykel washer and dryer. Upstairs, there is a loft/office and the master bedroom suite. The master features a California king bed, a large walk-in closet, and a large bathroom with dual sinks and a huge shower. The owners have allergies, and so insist on keeping everything as allergen-free as possible. No pets or smoking allowed.
Winter Highlights of Tahoe Donner:
* Tahoe Donner is a members-only resort community that offers year-round sports and fun for its members and guests (for a nominal fee using the Guest Passes that are provided with the house).
* Tahoe Donner Ski Hill is just a 3-minute drive from the house and is the best place in the area for children to learn.
* For advanced alpine skiers and riders, you are just 15-20 minutes from world-class ski resorts like Squaw Valley, Northstar, Sugar Bowl, and Alpine Meadows.
* For cross-country skiers, Tahoe Donner has one of the largest facilities in the Tahoe area.
* Little ones will enjoy the sledding/snow play area at Tahoe Donner's Trout Creek Center.
* After a day on the slopes, stop by the Trout Creek Center to relax in the hot tub. Year-round, the Trout Creek fitness center offers a huge variety of cardio and weight equipment, as well as lap swimming, yoga and other fitness classes.
Summer Highlights of Tahoe Donner:
* About 100 yards from the house is the trail head to the expansive network of hiking trails in the Tahoe Donner community.
* Golfers will enjoy the Championship 18-hole Tahoe Donner course, as well as the beautiful driving range, and the chip/putt practice area.
* Tahoe Donner offers a top-notch 11-court tennis complex, multiple swimming pools, two clubhouses (play bocce or try archery), and several play structures for the little ones.
* Spend a day at the beautiful private sandy beach at Donner Lake where you can enjoy paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing, swimming to the private dock, fishing, and fun in the sun.
* The Adventure Center rents mountain bikes and has an extensive network of bike trails.
* The equestrian center offers trail rides, hayrides, and pony rides. From June to August, Tahoe Donner offers exciting and fun day camps for preschoolers to pre-teens at prices far below what you would pay in the city.
See links below for further information on all the wonderful Tahoe Donner amenities and the map of hiking trails within the TD community.
Tahoe Donner is conveniently located just off Interstate 80 in Truckee. It is just 4 miles to charming old-town Truckee, which offers fine restaurants, wine-tasting, galleries, and boutiques. Lake Tahoe is just 15 miles away, and Reno is just 30 miles away.
Check-in 5 pm; Check-out 11 am
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS AND NO SMOKING
(We have allergies)
Keywords: Lodge, Chalet, Ski House, Mountain Home