Welcome to Slopeside #200 - the perfect all-season get-a-way. Located in a highly desirable ski base community, our luxury 3 bedroom, 3 full bath townhome is within walking distance of the resort, the ski lifts and the Fraser River Trail.
Slopeside #200 has a spacious 2400 square feet on two floors and includes a heated one car enclosed garage with parking for an additional vehicle in the driveway. Soaring tongue & groove cathedral ceilings and lots of windows make this home light, bright and airy.
The ground level features a tiled entry foyer with closet, boot bench and coat rack - plenty of space to store your winter gear. There is a full size washer, dryer and cleaning supplies in the laundry room. Two bedrooms and a full bath complete this level. One bedroom is a Queen Master Suite, with a dresser and closet. The second bedroom is also a Queen with a closet, window seat and large bay windows, adding additional natural light and views of the great outdoors.
The upper level hosts the King Master Suite and the living & dining area. .The Master Suite boasts a new King bed with an extra comfortable mattress, two night stands, a dresser and a large Master Bath, with a walk-in closet, large soaking tub, and a separate walk-in tile & glass shower.The living space is an open floor plan. The large gourmet kitchen has newer appliances and is fully equipped for even the most discerning cook. The island bar has seating for three. An electric grill on the deck offers the chance to enjoy a fresh grilled steak after a great day on the slopes. The dining room table will seat six comfortably. Relax on the sofa in front of the cozy river rock gas log fireplace while you watch a movie on the HD Big Screen TV, read a book or just watch the snow come down outside the large picture window. A powder room located just off the living area. Free Wi-Fi keeps you connected.
Each bedroom has a TV with DVD Player.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8 (6 in beds + 2 on sleeper sofa)
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite
Bedroom 2: Queen Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Sleeper sofa in the living room offers additional sleeping options
Colorado style furnishings and decor provide you with a cozy and comfortable 'home away from home' experience.
Slopeside is just a 5 minute walk from the beginning of the Fraser River Trail. Enjoy an early morning cross country or snow shoe excursion along the banks of the Fraser River. Moose are occasionally spotted grazing in the willows that grow along the banks of the river. Follow the trail into downtown Winter Park for a cup of coffee or breakfast at one of the fine restaurants.
A large community hot tub that seats 6 to 8 guests and is located just beyond the front door. After a great day on the slopes, hop in and relax your muscles in the steaming waters while enjoying great views of the Winter Park ski runs.
We are kid friendly. A portable crib and high chair is available for the little ones by advance request.
Slopeside is well named. Situated at the base of Winter Park Resort, Slopeside offers the convenience of being in the base area without the noise, traffic and congestion of the central resort. It is even possible to ski-in!. The complimentary resort shuttle stop is a minute walk away and whisks you to the lifts in less than 2 minutes.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Slopeside 200: one vehicle can be parked in the private one car garage and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are 3 overflow parking spaces at the back of Clover Lane, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional parking can be found in the shuttle pick-up area in front of the Ski Exchange. Parking here is also first come, first-served. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates. 6
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS