This luxury one level condo is located in Trademark, Winter Park's most prestigious neighborhood. Trademark 3-1 is located in the front of Trademark, in the Trademark building closest to the lifts. Walls of windows look out over the Fraser River and the ski area.
* Single level
* Three bedrooms and three full baths
* Sleeps 8 in beds (Master Suite with Queen Bed, Queen Bed Suite, and Bunk Bedroom
with 2 sets of bunk beds - twin over twin.
* Queen sleeper sofa in Living Room & an air bed for additional sleeping options.
* Washer & Dryer
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, with dishes, pots, pans, and small appliances
* Patio set and a Gas BBQ on front deck, with great views of the slopes & river
* Large Trademark community hot tub is just steps away
* Parking for 2 cars in the secure enclosed heated garage
* Private ski closet for ski's & snowboards or hiking gear
With a great-room style floor plan, high end furnishings and a large deck overlooking the Winter Park mountain ski slopes as well as the Fraser River, Trademark 3-1 offers both comfort, views and privacy. BBQ on the gas grill. Relax in the deck chairs and listen to the sounds of the river running by.
The well appointed living room has a river rock gas log fireplace and comfortable seating on the leather sofa and loveseat to enjoy cable TV, DVD, VCR and stereo. Curl up in the large easy chair with ottoman and read a book. There are plenty of games for adults and children alike. Complimentary wireless internet with high speed broadband connection is available, along with local phone service.
The well equipped kitchen has granite countertops and all the necessary amenities to prepare a gourmet meal. The dining room seats 6 comfortably. The kitchen bar seats an additional 4 people. Or, dine out at any of Winter Park's great restaurants.
The Master Suite includes a queen bed, TV and ample closet space. The master bath has a large soaker tub, oversized shower and double vanity sinks. The Queen Suite has a queen bed and its own private bathroom with a tub-shower combination. The Bunk room has two sets of twin over twin bunk beds, easily accommodating 4. Two of the bedrooms have individual color televisions with cable. There is an additional third full bathroom with a tub-shower. The leather couch is a queen sleeper sofa and there is an air bed available by advance request. We are kid friendly and a port-a-crib and high chair are available by request.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10 (8 in beds + 2 on sleeper sofa)
Bedroom 1: Queen Master Suite
Bedroom 2: Queen Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Bunk Room with 2 sets of twin over twin bunk beds
Sleeper sofa in the living room offers additional sleeping options
Get away from the noise, traffic and congestion of the central resort! Enjoy the convenience of a base area location without the hassles. There is private parking for 2 of your vehicles & mountain bikes in our enclosed underground heated garage. A short walk brings you to the base of Winter Park Resort. Hop on the lifts - your entry point to world class skiing. Don't like to to walk in ski boots? - catch the complimentary resort shuttle that passes by the Trademark entry gate about every 15 minutes. You can also take a shuttle to downtown Winter Park and Fraser.
Trademark 3-1 is ideally located in Old Town Winter Park, by the ski area base. The Winter Park-Mary Jane ski complex averages over 400 inches of Colorado champagne powder and boasts the most snowfall of any major Colorado resort! Winter Park has five distinct mountains: Winter Park, Mary Jane, Parsenn Bowl, Vasquez Cirque and Vasquez Ridge, with plenty of runs for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities. Mary Jane is renowned for her moguls. Winter Park's newest lift, The Panoramic Express is located on Mary Jane Mountain and is the highest, high-speed six-pack chairlift in North America. It starts near the Sunnyside chairlift boarding terminal and run to the top of Parsenn Bowl, to an elevation of 12,060 feet.
Winter activities include downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides, dog sled rides, hot air ballooning, ice skating, ice fishing, snowcat photographic tours, snowmobiling, sledding, tubing and snowshoeing. Fraser boasts a tubing hill and is 10 minutes away. The Spa at Hot Sulphur Springs is a 20 minute drive away and is open year round.
Close enough to walk to the lifts but without the noise, traffic and congestion of the central resort, Trademark 3-1 offers the very best in a ski resort location.
So, come on out and enjoy the many activities in and around Winter Park. Summer or winter, Trademark 3-1 is the perfect place to stay and enjoy all that Colorado has to offer.
Enjoy all four seasons in Winter Park from the comfort of Trademark 3-1
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles in the Trademark Building 3 Garage...one vehicle can be parked in the "Reserved for Unit 1" parking space and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in one of the guest spaces. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There is overflow parking in the paved parking area parking area at the back of the Trademark complex. You will need a parking permit to park in this area. Vehicles without parking permits will be booted or towed. Parking here is first come, first-served. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. PETS - ASK