|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to: . . . Surf, Beach and Sand! . . . 310 Surf Avenue, Oceano, CA 93445
Located kitty corner from beach access on the beautiful California Central Coast
Enjoy Numerous Beach Activities... that include surfing, horseback riding, windsurfing, renting dune buggies and four-wheelers, surf fishing, plane rides, melodrama ... all within literally minutes of this house!
This Swiss Chalet style, Oceano beach home, is ideal for those who wish to be located just steps to beach access at an affordable cost. Featuring cedar wood interior siding and ceilings, plus fully furnished, this vacation rental sleeps up to 10 people, provides 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large living room with adjacent dining area and kitchen, plus a huge upper level deck with ocean view.
• Living room has a TV, VCR player, WiFi internet service, fold out sofa, coffee table, end tables and 2 single overstuffed chairs
• Kitchen has a 4 burner gas stove and refrigerator and is fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, dishes, paper towels etc.
• Dining area comfortably seats 6 + 3 bar stools at the breakfast bar counter
• Lower level master bedroom: Queen size bed, 2 closets, ironing board, 3/4 master bath and access to the 2-car garage
• Full bath with shower over tub
• Upper Level Bedroom #1: Queen bed and Twin bed, 2 closets and view balcony access with ocean view
• Upper Level Bedroom #2: 4 Twin beds, walk-in closet and access to the huge view deck
• Upper View Deck: Barbecue, picnic table with 6 chairs, plus 5 Adirondack-style chairs
• 2-car garage with washer, dryer and utility sink ideal for beach wear cleanup
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY. THE ONLINE CALENDARS DO NOT REFLECT THIS INFORMATION.
Keywords: Large Family Home
I'm only writing this review because of the one terrible review. My buds and I used this house for our fantasy football draft in 2013 and 2014, and we will likely use it again because it's perfect for what we need. (The date of stay on this review says 2015 because the system won't let me put in a date prior to one year ago.) It has 7 or 8 beds, a rooftop patio, a front patio with BBQ, and it's like 200 feet from the ocean. Yes, it's antiquated -- old furniture, old carpet, old kitchen. But it has all of the amenities you need, plus a modern TV and high-speed internet with Wifi. Bonfires on the beach, Mexican restaurant down the street, and nicer beaches in driving distance. It was a blast both times we stayed there. We never had issues with cleanliness -- it was always clean and ready for us. We had a great time and will be using the house again in the future as long as it's available on the weekend we need.
- no dishwasher
- entire carpet stinks very bad, rooms stink of vomit, doubt it has been cleaned ever
- no exhaust fan in common bathroom
- unclean sheets, pillows and sofa
- lidless trash bucket in living area
- rude cleaning lady
- very expensive
This is the kind of place where you should not stay even if they offer it for free. This place is complete trash.
This is the Only Beach Where You Can Drive Onto the Sand, Horseback Ride, and Use ATVs Right Out on the Beach. There is So Much to Do on the California Central Coast.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Non-refundable cleaning||$175 + Tax|