Fountain Hills Charmer!(7 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
A large covered patio overlooks the (heated) pool area and the condo is conveniently located just a stone’s throw away from the club house and the fully equipped fitness facility. Lushly landscaped grounds are the final finishing touches on this perfect vacation retreat.
Things to do nearby:
If you enjoy golf, you will love Fountain Hills. There are four courses in Fountain Hills alone! There is also biking, hiking, bird watching, museums, shopping, nearby trails and parks, boating, Fort McDowell Casino and much more.
About Fountain Hills:
1. Although the Town of Fountain Hills and the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation are only 23 miles northeast of Phoenix, it feels as if they are a world away. The communities are only 30 minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport and big-city amenities like sports arenas, but they are separated from the hustle of Scottsdale and the metro area by the scenic McDowell Mountains.
2 The Fountain Hills area is wreathed by majestic mountains, draped in the unique vegetation of the Sonoran Desert and blessed with panoramic views. The saguaro-studded landscape provides a scenic venue for a wide range of outdoor activities such as golfing, hiking, biking, bird watching and boating.
3. Fountain Hills has become known as an artist’s community. Sculptures, water features and other works of art adorn the Community Center, the Avenue of the Fountains and public places. Twice a year, The Great Fair and the Fountain Festival of Arts and Crafts attract hundreds of thousands of art lovers to the downtown area. Galleries and small shops make it easy for shoppers to find their own art year round. And, the award-winning Fountain Hills Community Theater is one of Arizona’s leading performing arts organizations.
Footnotes: 1,2 & 3 - Fountain Hills description supplied by Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce.
Keywords: Beautiful, spacious, open-floor-plan 2 bedroom/2 bath condo with 1185 square feet for your vacation needs. This fully furnished condo has many wonderful features and amenities to make your vacation in Fountain Hills comfortable, convenient and unforgettable!
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
Nov to Apr - $800 per week / $2,800 per month May to Oct - $600 per week / $2,200 per month Cleaning $100 per booking for cleaning
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 5 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Complex Club House
Complex Fitness Room
Covered Patio with Pool View
The Fountain from the American Grill
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 07/30/2016
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.