Fountain Hills Charmer!
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
The master bedroom has a King bed, walk-in closet, and a spacious master bath with double sinks in the vanity. The second bedroom is furnished with a Queen bed and there is a second full bath in the condo as well. The kitchen is fully equipped with a breakfast bar, fridge/freezer, microwave, stainless steel stove/oven and Granite counter-tops. Relax in the living room on the comfortable sofa and watch the 46' flat screen television. For your comfort there is air conditioning throughout the condo and a full sized washer/dryer for your convenience.
A large covered patio overlooks the (heated) pool area and the condo is conveniently located just a stone’s throw away from the club house and the fully equipped fitness facility. Lushly landscaped grounds are the final finishing touches on this perfect vacation retreat.
Things to do nearby:
If you enjoy golf, you will love Fountain Hills. There are four courses in Fountain Hills alone! There is also biking, hiking, bird watching, museums, shopping, nearby trails and parks, boating, Fort McDowell Casino and much more.
About Fountain Hills:
1. Although the Town of Fountain Hills and the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation are only 23 miles northeast of Phoenix, it feels as if they are a world away. The communities are only 30 minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport and big-city amenities like sports arenas, but they are separated from the hustle of Scottsdale and the metro area by the scenic McDowell Mountains.
2 The Fountain Hills area is wreathed by majestic mountains, draped in the unique vegetation of the Sonoran Desert and blessed with panoramic views. The saguaro-studded landscape provides a scenic venue for a wide range of outdoor activities such as golfing, hiking, biking, bird watching and boating.
3. Fountain Hills has become known as an artist’s community. Sculptures, water features and other works of art adorn the Community Center, the Avenue of the Fountains and public places. Twice a year, The Great Fair and the Fountain Festival of Arts and Crafts attract hundreds of thousands of art lovers to the downtown area. Galleries and small shops make it easy for shoppers to find their own art year round. And, the award-winning Fountain Hills Community Theater is one of Arizona’s leading performing arts organizations.
Footnotes: 1,2 & 3 - Fountain Hills description supplied by Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce.
Keywords: Beautiful, spacious, open-floor-plan 2 bedroom/2 bath condo with 1185 square feet for your vacation needs. This fully furnished condo has many wonderful features and amenities to make your vacation in Fountain Hills comfortable, convenient and unforgettable!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
(403) 275-3151 (Alberta, Canada)
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
Nov to Apr - $800 per week / $2,800 per month May to Oct - $600 per week / $2,200 per month Cleaning $100 per booking for cleaning
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Complex Club House
Complex Fitness Room
Covered Patio with Pool View
The Fountain from the American Grill
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 07/30/2016