Walk to Shack's Beach- Quiet, Beautiful and Safe Area. a Tropical Paradise!(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-6)
Keywords: Beach Bungalow, Surf Shack, Casita, Cottage, Kite Boarding, Sup, Surf, Dive, Kite, Shacks, Jobos, Airport, walking distance to beach, secure beach home
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Property is located in exclusive Shacks area. Walk to the beach, yet be in a very private and secluded country setting. Close to world class surfing, diving and kite boarding that we are blessed to have in our immediacy. Surrounded by world class surf spots, great restaurants, grocery store and friendly neighborhood 'gringo' bar Ola Lolas, where you can enjoy artisan hamburgers and beer in a warm and inviting environment. Kitchen is fully equipped.Bungalow is quaint, perfect for a low key getaway. Property dead ends to a cliff, so we have complete privacy. Apartment is on a second floor, so it offers added privacy. Very breezy, under a nice shade of a neighboring tree. Truly best of both worlds if you want beach and country setting rolled into one....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Cleaning fee $40
- Tax Rate 7%
$40 cleaning fee will be added to your quote
50% deposit required. Full payment required upon check in. We accept credit cards through PayPal.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Kite boarding, surfing, horseback riding, just plain relaxing.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: I am a San Juan ex pat who accidentally found a little piece of paradise to come on weekends, and decided that life is way to short not to live somewhere like Shacks. So i picked up and set up shop on the west coast, and never looked back.
Why the Owner Chose Arenales, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico:
Property has a perfect combination of country living, yet walking distance (4 minutes through a wooded riverside path and a short road)to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Very private.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
You will be able to enjoy the best that Porta del Sol can offer (western Puerto Rico). Beautiful beaches, warm water teeming with life for those who like to snorkel/dive, or some of the best water-sports in the world be it surfing, diving, kite-boarding or just exploring beautiful Puerto Rico.
- Primary: +1 7874666749
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Shack's beach- short walk away.
Snorkeling at Shack's Beach
Survival Beach- Hike down the beach for about 1 hour and you will arrive here.
Horseback riding at Tropical Trail Rides- located right next door
Shack's beach from above. Photo by John Cosby.
Scuba diving at Shack's beach
Tidepool by Shack's beach
Crashboat beach- ten minutes away
Waterfall in San Sebastian. 40 minute drive away
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing