Water's Edge at Beautiful Windmark Beach Florida
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Beautiful home located on the beach side of Windmark Beach, Florida three miles west of Port St. Joe. The home was built in 2006 and offers unmatched panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico. The main house features 1882 square feet on two levels. The kitchen, living room, dining room and one guest bedoom are located on the upper level to take full advantage of the spectacular views.
The Carriage House is located over the garage and provides another 1000 square feet of living space including a second master bedroom, full bath, mini-kitchen and guest sleeping area along with a private deck overlooking the Gulf.
Due to recent changes, renters will not have access to the garage area. There is plenty of parking outside of the garage.
Bed & Room Configuration:
- Master Bedroom - Lower Level Main House - King.
- Guest Bedroom #1 - Lower Level Main House - Queen.
- Guest Bedroom #2 - Upper Level Main House - Twin over Full bunk bed + full-sized baby crib.
- Master Bedroom - Carriage House - King.
- Guest Bedroom - Carriage House - Queen Sleeper Sofa.
A separate Pack N' Play is stored in the upstairs kitchen pantry.
The Home is considered the premier home in Windmark Beach and was featured on the cover of the June/July edition of Home & Design Magazine. It is professionally decorated and features over 80 windows and 10 swinging French doors to 'live outdoors while you're indoors'...there are spectacular 360 degree views from each living area and five decks directly overlook the Gulf of Mexico.
Floors throughout are Brazilian Red Cherry or Italian tile. Please see the impressive list of home amenities & activities shown in this listing. It's a home you have to see to fully appreciate.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- King bed - One in master bedroom main house and one in Carriage House master bedroom. Queen bed - Main house lower guest bedroom. Bunk Bed - Upper guest bedroom of main house - twin over full size bunk bed. Very nice. Queen size sleeper sofa located in second sleeping area in Carriage House. Full size crib. Also have a like-new Pack N Play for your use....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Large soaker tub in Master Bedroom bath of main home - not jetted but oversized Kohler and very, very nice. Also features wall-mounted TV/DVD to view TV or movies while soaking in the oversized tub. Sunken hot tub on lower level deck. Features step down entry. We use the Pristine Blue all-natural spa cleaning and sanitation system so no “chemical smell” when you exit the hot tub....moreless
- 900 Square Foot Separate Carriage House Over Garage. Washer is Front Load and Dryer is Gas. Commercial Grade Kitchen with Pasta Faucet Over Range. Gas Range and Electric Oven for Optimal Cooking Performance. Kitchenade Architect Series Appliances Throughout. Separate Kitchen Area Complete with Refrigerator, Sink, Microwave in the Carriage House. Spectacular Views from All Rooms and All Bedrooms Have at Least One Deck. Work Out Area and Equipment Plus Flat Screen TV Located in the Garage. Garage Features Oversized Stalls Plus Full Sink + Storage. Wireless Internet Available Throughout All Living Areas. Private Boardwalk to the Beach. Spectacular Views from All Rooms....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 29 - Dec 30, 2016
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $230
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,500
- Tax Rate 11%
To reserve the week, you will pay 1/2 the weekly rental rate. 60 days prior to check in you will pay the remainder of the rental rate, taxes, and fees. 30 Days prior to check in you will pay the refundable security deposit. We do all invoicing and payments via Paypal
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We built our dream home on the Gulf but twin baby boys came so had to move back to the Midwest. We love Windmark Beach and spent almost ten years down on the Gulf living in first Mexico Beach then at Windmark. We wanted to make the home a truly special place and it is. Someday we hope to retire there. The views are simply amazing, unlike anywhere else we’ve been. The wildlife too and the water and the white sand...a very special place indeed. The colors we chose for the home are fun and vibrant and the home just has a very special, warm, laid-back vibe that people love. It will relax and calm you when you walk through the door and water fountains located around the property both sooth and refresh.
Why the Owner Chose Port Saint Joe, FL, USA:
We decided to build a one-of-a-kind beach home at Windmark because the Windmark Beach community is one of the most dramatic vacation destinations on the Gulf of Mexico. The beaches in front of the home are almost private and feature this beautiful white sugar sand bordered by Southern pine trees and natural vegetation. You can really get away here. The Village Center at Windmark Beach provides shopping and a Fitness Center. The home is located at the start of a 1.5 mile immaculately maintained running & biking path which leads to the Village Center. The Gulf provides these amazing cooling breezes in the summer and helps moderate the temperature in the winter. Wildlife is everywhere: Sea life, dolphin, hawks and bald eagles, deer, sea turtles and more. The combination of white sand and tall pine trees has a very dramatic effect - it must be experienced to fully appreciate how beautiful and calming it is and you get this immediate feeling of being a hundred miles away from any civilization. Traffic is very limited and you can walk everywhere at Windmark Beach. Fishing is excellent most of the year and three separate piers are within easy walking distance from the house - one is only 100 yards from the end of our boardwalk. Windmark Beach is sheltered by Cape San Blas forming St. Joseph Bay. The Cape helps protect the Bay from storms and high winds. The town of Port St. Joe is only two miles away and features great restaurants, a full line grocery store, marina, dive shop, bait shops, Bluewater Outfitters, banks, shopping, a library, US Post Office, FedEx & UPS dropoff, antique stores, and churches of all denominations.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
1. Living areas (kitchen, living/media room, dining room) all located on upper level to take full advantage of Gulf views and surrounding nature. 2. Gourmet style kitchen with top grade appliances, dual fuel range, wine cooler, pasta faucet and more. 3. Walk-out feature and private deck for every bedroom - 10 decks total plus private boardwalk to the beach. 4. The ONLY hot tub in Windmark beach located on lower deck overlooking beach and private fire pit - hot tub is sunk into deck for ease of entry/exit. 5. Private bedroom, bath and kitchenette above garage with separate secure entrance, private viewing deck (with remarkable view of Gulf) and top of line appliances (including dish washer). 6. Two outdoor showers with hot and cold running water. 7. Bump-out dining room surrounded by glass to give that 'eating outdoors' feeling from inside the home. 8. Rocking chairs on the upper back deck overlooking the Gulf. 9. Soaker tub in Master Bedroom with private TV/DVD player along with all bath lighting controlled from tub. 10. Expansive multi-head shower in master bath room offering spa like experience along with soaker tub, ceiling mounted music speakers and more.
- Primary: 850-625-7878 Florida, USA
- Secondary: 850 303-2156
- Tertiary: +1 5152185783
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main house beach side.
View of the main house and carriage house from the east.
East view of Gulf of Mexico.
Beach in front of house reached by private boardwalk.
Outdoor spa area.
View of the kitchen from the living room.
Glass enclosed dining room with Gulf view in three directions.
Master bath in main house with soaker tub and two person walk in shower.
Twin over full bunk in upstairs guest bedroom.
View into Carriage House living area and kitchen. Sofa Bed size is Queen.
Windmark Beach Club & Pool within easy walking distance of the house.
Beautiful nautical and beach accents throughout the house.
Welcome to Water's Edge at Windmark.
East entry into the main house with a view of the carriage house deck.
Western Gulf view from Outdoor Spa Deck.
Another million dollar sunset over the Gulf of Mexico.
Kitchen in Main House.
Living room in the main house.
Master bedroom in main house. Bed size is King.
Lower guest bedroom in main house. Bed size is King.
Bedroom side of Carriage House. Bed size is King.
Glass enclosed stairway to upper living level of Main House.
Nature and flowers abound at Windmark.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing